Results of "Who was your first wife?" poll.

#51Greener223224Posted 4/12/2014 11:10:13 AM
This topic is dead, stop beating it.
---
What is bombs?
#52NEW-WAYS-2-DIE(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2014 11:11:05 AM
I'm sorry, I wasn't aware I was detracting from all the important and thrilling discussion going on on this board
---
"So I'm a new user. Tell me, do you even know who CJayC is?"
"My gut tells me he's just another ignorant troll." - heckifier
#53Greener223224Posted 4/12/2014 11:13:18 AM
.............You win this round, universe...
---
What is bombs?
#54DragonKnight387Posted 4/12/2014 12:18:39 PM
NEW-WAYS-2-DIE posted...
ThunderCavalier posted...
NEW-WAYS-2-DIE posted...
The only other real subject of interest is Maribelle's shockingly low placement. She comes in at #11, lower than any first-gen character save Say'ri. The reason why I find this bizarre is because not only is she a pretty blonde, but she also joins extremely early! Were that many people turned off by her "snobby" personality?

Bin-go.

Maribelle is all tsun and no dere.

That might be because she's not a tsundere. She's a classy noblewoman with a strict sense of justice and adherence to tradition.

She's also snooty about it. The MA X Maribelle conversations are all about her trying to turn him into someone that would fit high society. She also kinda comes off as a lesbian because of how overprotective she is of Lissa. Her design isn't as interesting either, kinda like a Lissa knockoff.

I don't care that much for Lissa either, but she's not trying to put on airs, and that makes her more approachable.
---
3DS:1075-0914-2884
PSN: Dragonknight387
#55NEW-WAYS-2-DIE(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2014 12:20:45 PM
I guess I can see how that's a turn-off for some people. I find it cute though. Especially the Lissa stuff. It gives me a :3 + boner.
---
"So I'm a new user. Tell me, do you even know who CJayC is?"
"My gut tells me he's just another ignorant troll." - heckifier
#56DrunkenWhalePosted 4/12/2014 12:59:33 PM
I picked Lissa for my first character's wife because Lissa was simply there first. Not because of some sort of canon thing, but how the character acted at times - could be a part of her usual bubbly self, but yeah.

As for Maribelle, well... Snooty girls are never a favorite unless they show a cute side at first, and Maribelle doesn't show hers until much later. I promptly rushed through her supports with Chrom and Avatar just to get the support log completed - I'd rather pair her off with Ricken, Vaike, or Gaius if I wanted to see something cute with her.
---
I really never use signatures to be honest, but I figured I would put one here anyway.
#57speedddoggPosted 4/17/2014 12:25:48 AM
Now I'd like to say it was Anna, or Cordelia... and they came close. But it was actually Olivia. And it happened by pure accident. I just kept grinding using risen, and before I know it they were married. I was actually trying to marry Cordelia (both she and Anna were at B. I couldn't decide) so I just said screw it and didn't marry either of them.

But now I marry Cordelia. I kinda feel bad for her. She loves a guy she can't marry, all of her friends were slaughtered, she takes the word genius as an insult, and according to a support with Fredrick, there are stories going around about her 'colorful' past.

Also I may just like redheads.
#5817MasterPosted 4/17/2014 1:45:51 AM
DragonKnight387 posted...

She's also snooty about it. The MA X Maribelle conversations are all about her trying to turn him into someone that would fit high society. She also kinda comes off as a lesbian because of how overprotective she is of Lissa. Her design isn't as interesting either, kinda like a Lissa knockoff.

I don't care that much for Lissa either, but she's not trying to put on airs, and that makes her more approachable.

Uhh... in case you missed it, the Avatar ASKS Maribelle to teach him/her about being more classy. She obliges, and goes the full distance. I think it's in her support with Lon'qu that she says nothing is less noble than leaving a task not fully done, aka don't half-ass stuff.

And I'd say her design is neater than Lissa's, but Lissa comes first so she gets an advantage in how things are perceived. That's just my opinion, though.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/17Master
#59AranvoidPosted 4/17/2014 4:05:38 AM
Man this topic is still alive?

Time to argue.

Maribelle isn't all that bad though.
Lissa isn't to good either.

There's tons of happy characters in the shepherds so her bubbly personality won't work or else people would be marrying Nowi on their first run.

So that default answer is out for those who'd use it.

IMO I think people just married her because:

1. She is chrom's sister

2.she is a princess and they wanted to be related to chrom.

3.they wanted princess morgan

To bad that during chapter 13. You find out Robin is actuallyThe Prince of Plegia,due to validar becoming king

Thus Morgan is already a princess and Robin doesn't have to marry into royalty.

Just my opinions don't take them the wrong way.
---
Rejoice, the rightful king returns from Historia.