Henry's a real sweetheart deep down, isn't he?

#11AranvoidPosted 4/23/2014 7:06:06 AM
Try Maribelle and chrom's support it's pretty decent too.
---
Rejoice, the rightful king returns from Historia.
#12KartoffelhexePosted 4/23/2014 8:51:16 AM
earthmaster3 posted...
Speaking of maribell, are there any other supports of hers that show a different side of her, because I've seen kellams, donnels, Henry's, and rickens, and other than Henry's, she just seems to be very coarse,

If you want to see another side of Maribelle, you should definitely check out Maribelle x Vaike. Trust me, you'll see Maribelle with other eyes afterwards. With better eyes, if I dare say so. :D
#13legendriderPosted 4/23/2014 8:54:49 AM
Kartoffelhexe posted...
earthmaster3 posted...
Speaking of maribell, are there any other supports of hers that show a different side of her, because I've seen kellams, donnels, Henry's, and rickens, and other than Henry's, she just seems to be very coarse,

If you want to see another side of Maribelle, you should definitely check out Maribelle x Vaike. Trust me, you'll see Maribelle with other eyes afterwards. With better eyes, if I dare say so. :D

That is quite a good support
---
Don't play to win, play for fun. Love playing games with people, that's why I love Wi-Fi.
3DS: 1203-9417-6170, PSN: Trixster196, Y IGN: Tommy
#14Bronze_StuffPosted 4/23/2014 8:55:11 AM
earthmaster3 posted...

Freaking Olivia. A surprisingly funny support.
---
Jimbo.
#15playboydojoPosted 4/23/2014 8:59:53 AM
I'm glad, then, that Maribelle/Henry was the first time I used her. All of their conversations were kinda cute, and the marriage felt more natural than a lot of the others I've had so far.

Also got me to like Henry. At first I just assumed he was annoying and dumped him right after recruitment. But he's not annoying.

Just insane.
---
...and then I said, "Oatmeal? Are you crazy?!"