I will write a ship fanfiction about any two characters you want

#1SorceressTharjaPosted 4/27/2014 1:17:31 PM
Choose which two. The two characters who get the highest number of mentions by unique posters wins. It will be SFW. It doesn't matter if they can support in the game (Cordelia x Chrom springs to mind) or if they're the same gender (Cordelia x Sumia now springs to mind) or there's no chance in hell of it ever happening (Cordelia x Tharja springs to mind... Damn it I keep mentioning Cordelia.)

If you REALLY want an NSFW version I guess I can do that too, but it'll only be shown by request via PM. I obviously can't post that stuff here.

Not enough poll options so I won't bother with that. Go!
---
Ridete alta voce
#2AranvoidPosted 4/27/2014 1:19:16 PM
I'm curious....

How well do you write?

An example is needed
---
Rejoice, the rightful king returns from Historia.
#3Ephraim8Posted 4/27/2014 1:20:41 PM
Inigo X Owain
Let's see how his goes...
#4SorceressTharja(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2014 1:20:43 PM
Aranvoid posted...
I'm curious....

How well do you write?

An example is needed

Pretty well, but I don't really have any material to give as an example I'm afraid. I haven't really written fanfiction before and the novel I'm writing is on a laptop I don't have access to at the moment.
---
Ridete alta voce
#5tropicanaflightPosted 4/27/2014 1:24:33 PM
Ephraim8 posted...
Inigo X Owain
Let's see how his goes...

This.

Nsfw
#6Strawberry_EggsPosted 4/27/2014 1:25:59 PM
Eh, thing is, I have plenty of ideas that I'd like to keep to myself, in the hopes that some day I will write them. I generally don't request things.

But still, I would just be throwing out names anyway, not full scenarios.

How about Gerome x Cynthia? They're occasionally mentioned in other stories, but there isn't a piece devoted to them yet, at least not on Fan Fiction.net.
---
Why you are here is a profound mystery indeed.
#7JustAHumanPosted 4/27/2014 1:28:28 PM
I'd personally like Inigo x Severa. But if you do anything else, I'd suggest you do it on a ship that isn't terribly common.
#8SorceressTharja(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2014 1:29:55 PM
JustAHuman posted...
I'd personally like Inigo x Severa. But if you do anything else, I'd suggest you do it on a ship that isn't terribly common.

It'll just be the two characters that get individual mentions. If it comes out as something common like Owain x Inigo or Sumia x Chrom so be it.
---
Ridete alta voce
#9cherchelovePosted 4/27/2014 1:29:57 PM
Do something crazy like Owain x Tharja or Cordelia x Walhart
---
Don't mind me.......
#10Lady-LucyPosted 4/27/2014 1:32:32 PM
FeMu x Priam?
---
Your friendly Smogon follower, accepting battles (singles) even with non smogon rules.
Official Member of the Masuda Method Guild (Spanish).