ITT(?) We state which character we are most like and why

#1ryugin55Posted 4/30/2014 7:36:24 PM
kinda self explanatory, the question mark is just because I'm not sure if the ITT label is appropriate or not for this subject.

Anyway...

When all is said and done, I am probably most like Frederick. I'm suspicious of outsiders naturally, but when someone earns my trust I hold a fierce loyalty, willing to fight tooth and nail for that person. I am more of a follower, content with having little and satisfied by helping others.

Unlike Frederick, I do have a sarcastic, snarky, and humorous side. However, I still keep serious despite this and I am always willing to listen to others and help as possible.
---
I blame the community...
This is the part of my sig where I post some snarky sarcastic comment regarding the board's crazy devotion to waifu-ism.
#2judge-salPosted 4/30/2014 7:52:29 PM
Lehran. because im beautiful and powerful.
---
You've nerve, but nerve only goes so far.
#3TisroeroPosted 4/30/2014 8:33:39 PM
judge-sal posted...
Lehran. because im beautiful and powerful.

Sharpen my spear.

And nobody, really.
---
Can't wait to be posting this from Norway.
3DS:0447-5767-5668 Gastrodon. TN:Ryuji
#4Lylat_CruiserPosted 4/30/2014 8:48:23 PM
I would say Cordelia because, like Cordelia, I know that I will never truly be together with Cordelia.
---
"I'm respecting your privacy by knocking but asserting my authority by coming in anyway!"
"Now that's strategy!" ;D
#5ThunderCavalierPosted 4/30/2014 9:17:51 PM
Cynthia.

Overly optimistic.

Extremely bubbly.

Very childish.

Slightly inept.

High-pitched voice.
---
This sig will self-destruct in 3.... 2.... 1.... Thank you for your time. Cookie? ^_^
Waiting patiently for the Marisa Kirisame Lux skin~.
#6Chrizzel28Posted 4/30/2014 9:58:40 PM
I guess Noire.

I come across as weak and frail most of the time, but when I'm angry people tend to see a whole other side of me.

I'm also a bit of a scaredy cat.

Biggest flaw is the lack of confidence, which was caused by some external factor (in her case her mother, in my case bullies).
---
"If you can find money to kill people, you can find money to help people." Tony Benn
#7A_friendly_bootPosted 4/30/2014 10:13:02 PM
Sumia! it's kinda scary the similarities actually...lacks confidence in self, good with animals, very driven, LOVE books and fairy tales (hate when they end because I have to return to boring old self ) gentle, and really flighty, love using flower fortunes to tell my future ( don't think I'm quite as obsessed or as good at it as Sumia tho) I cry easily....o.o s-should I keep going? lol
#8FowhawkPosted 5/1/2014 12:14:33 AM
Huh, well minus the homicidal tendencies, I would say Henry. I am almost always cheerful, try my best to help people, and quick to make a bad pun.
---
3DS FC: 0774 4302 3711
FS: Tangela, Sawsbuck, Quiladan
#9RDS1Posted 5/1/2014 1:14:08 AM
Dorothy, by far. I'm plagued with self-confidence issues, put less effort into my appearance than I probably should, have a lot of trouble breaking the ice with strangers, and constantly lament over the way I wish things would be rather than appreciating the way things are.

Also, she's a brown-haired archer who wishes she could use healing staves.
---
Official Bride and Wife of Noire
(of the Fire Emblem Awakening message board)
#10promist_landPosted 5/1/2014 9:33:54 AM
Probably Stahl. I don't find myself to be outstanding in any way, and I'm always willing to lend a hand to others. I'm just perfectly average. XD
---
Save a cowboy, ride a hobo