Murder Morgan here I co...awww

#1maxdragon783Posted 4/30/2014 10:37:35 PM(edited)
Just found out you can't pass dlc skills to children, so no Aggressor for Morgan :(
*sigh* so much wasted time
Oh well what other male only skill would you recommend for her?
#2FowhawkPosted 4/30/2014 11:09:53 PM
Axefaire is alright. It means she will have access to all -faires. Counter and Wrath are both not that good and Rally Strength can turn her into a Rally Bot but its kind of waste to do that to Morgan.
---
3DS FC: 0774 4302 3711
FS: Tangela, Sawsbuck, Quiladan
#3maxdragon783(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2014 11:26:54 PM(edited)
I probably should have mentioned her final class will be Grandmaster or Dark Knight (as I believe those are the only classes with magic and melee support) , so Axefaire wouldn't be that useful.
Thanks though, is there anything else you can recommend?
So far I've decided I'll probably have
Galeforce
Lifetaker
Limit breaker
Astra/Luna/Ignis
#4RDS1Posted 5/1/2014 12:18:23 AM
Well, really, none of the male-only skills are worth actually using on a final skillset in the first place, except for Axefaire (or Counter if you want to Streetpass troll). So you may as well pass something like Despoil that you'd just use for fun anyway.
---
Official Bride and Wife of Noire
(of the Fire Emblem Awakening message board)
#5OwnagepuffsPosted 5/1/2014 10:45:23 AM
Gotta love Axefaire. She can put it to use in a bunch of classes and faires have very good long term usage.

Male Morgan > Female Morgan anyway.
---
".....It's fine, Mr. Wright... Even a bluff would suit me just fine... As long as you can... ..clear up this doubt inside me!"
-Apollo Justice
#6YayorNayPosted 5/1/2014 2:15:38 PM(edited)
I usually go for wrath, axefaire, or counter. Though wrath is probably the one I choose most, for dat Vantage+Vengeance+Wrath combo.

maxdragon783 posted...
I probably should have mentioned her final class will be Grandmaster or Dark Knight (as I believe those are the only classes with magic and melee support) , so Axefaire wouldn't be that useful.
Thanks though, is there anything else you can recommend?
So far I've decided I'll probably have
Galeforce
Lifetaker
Limit breaker
Astra/Luna/Ignis

Oh and some advise, if you're looking for healing, Sol does a much better job than lifetaker. Lifetaker assumes you survive the turn which often does not happen on Lunatic+ (if enemies have Luna+, Hawkeye, and Counter, you're going to want that Sol to survive, although it is still possible you'll survive), and Apotheosis. Astra is pretty s*** since it's so unreliable. Dark Flier is also magic and melee, and isn't pulled off by terrain. Ignis for Grandmaster, Luna for Dark Knight or Dark Flier. And if you want to know the best class, it's either Sorcerer or Sage for offensive since magic is OP in this game and for support it's possibly dark flier.
---
Official Husband of Lucina
#7maxdragon783(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2014 6:47:15 PM
Thanks for all the advice I think I'll pick up Sol, my main reasoning behind Lifetaker wasn't tanking it was running in killing someone galeforce+Lifetaker activating (to heal any damage I may have taken in the scuffle) and running away, while putting a dark mage between Morgan and the enemies.
Inefficient plan I know. But no one hurts my daughter >:(
I may also put in Lethality for lulz.
#8RDS1Posted 5/1/2014 8:56:41 PM
Why not just make her a Dark Mage to begin with? Or give her Renewal? Or, you know, use staff-wielders who can both keep her healed and also pull her back out of danger if necessary?
---
Official Bride and Wife of Noire
(of the Fire Emblem Awakening message board)
#9ArcasaurusPosted 5/1/2014 10:18:28 PM
Screw healing, just go Vantage + Vengeance.
#10KingTGPPosted 5/2/2014 12:10:51 AM
God knows best.. Pass down despoil. You won't regret it.
---
Introductions aren't necessary. The new reigning King of D-Bags.. I mean God in the flesh.