Think of a whole number between 1 and 15 before entering this topic. (SPOILERS)

#1MegaMario1000Posted 5/9/2014 3:31:56 AM
(If your MU from your latest playthrough isn't married yet, use your one from your previous playthrough. If this is your first playthrough, assume your MU to already be married to who you're planning to marry them to, for the sake of this topic.)

(If you haven't yet recruited one or more of the characters listed in your result in your latest playthrough, just assume you have already recruited them, for the sake of this topic.)

Your MU from your latest playthrough is walking through the Shepherds' camp, when they hear a faint commotion coming from one of the tents. Your MU pokes their head into the tent and sees...

(What your MU sees is determined by the number you thought of)

1. ...your MU's spouse and their future child(ren) engaged in some very inappropriate "family bonding".

2. ...Owain standing over the bodies of his family and mumbling "This isn't enough. My sword hand still twitches."

3. ...Chrom and Kjelle engaged in a cooking contest. Your MU's family have volunteered to be the judges.

4. ...Basilio, your MU's firstborn future child, and Vaike creating a "human oreo", if you know what I mean. (Hint: it has nothing to do with cannibalism)

5. ...Chrom tied to a post and being manhandled by Lucina, Cynthia, and Kjelle.

6. ...Morgan "polishing" Gangrel's "Levin Sword".

7. ...Owain and Cynthia engaged in a contest to see who can call their attacks the loudest.

8. ...Owain teaching Lucina how to be a hot-blooded large ham.

9. ...your MU's spouse and their firstborn future child brawling violently. Both look very beat up, but show no signs of ending the battle before one of them goes down.

10. ...Sumia, Cordelia, and Cynthia "tending to the needs" of their (apparently male) pegasuses.

11. ...your MU's future children engaged in some very inappropriate "family bonding". (If your MU only has one child, then they're "bonding" with their other parent instead.)

12. ...all of the other Shepherds playing Super Smash Bros. for Wii U on a "Video Game Tome" purchased from Anna.

13. ...all of the Shepherds' Einherjars having an all-out brawl, refereed and commentated by Owain and Cynthia.

14. ...the three Shepherds of the same gender that your MU currently has the highest support levels with** wearing nothing but towels. Upon seeing MU, they all say "We've been waiting for you, <MU's name>. Come on in and have a seat."

15. ...the three Shepherds of the opposite gender (besides your MU's spouse) that your MU currently has the highest support levels with*** wearing nothing but towels. Upon seeing MU, they all say "We've been waiting for you, <MU's name>. Come on in and have a seat."

Your MU's reaction? Your own reaction?

** = If your MU has the same support level with more than three characters of the same gender, the ones listed highest in your MU's support list in the support menu take priority.

*** = If your MU has the same support level with more than three characters of the opposite gender, the ones listed highest in your MU's support list in the support menu take priority.

---
Unofficial dude who really digs giant robots of every board.
Now playing: http://backloggery.com/sigs/sig.php?user=gurrenlagann
#2CreepyAndNicePosted 5/9/2014 4:11:54 AM
...Chrom and Kjelle engaged in a cooking contest. Cordelia, Severa and Morgan have volunteered to be the judges.

My avatar would offer to join them. For the sake of fairness, he and Cordelia would judge Kjelle's dish while Severa and Morgan would judge Chrom's.

I'd probably get hungry :V
---
Ouch! Unnecessary roughness!
Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic and the Black Knight
#3MegaMario1000(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2014 4:44:10 AM
Joining your family in death. How noble!

---
#4DeathChaos25Posted 5/9/2014 4:56:44 AM(edited)
1. ...your MU's spouse and their future child(ren) engaged in some very inappropriate "family bonding".

Cordelia, Morgan and Severa...

"Uh, I um, forgot my Glasses.

I'll be going now!"

*runs away*
---
3DS FC 2809 - 8811 - 1254
Currently Obsessing over Fire Emblem : Awakening
#5Chrizzel28Posted 5/9/2014 5:54:55 AM

Thank goodness it's only a minor issue... Could've been way worse. Just join them in watching it and hope no major accident happens.
---
"If you can find money to kill people, you can find money to help people." Tony Benn
#6legendriderPosted 5/9/2014 6:13:08 AM
13 was the number I thought of, I almost picked 9 though

'Oh sh- everyone stop!'
*internally in Robins head*
'YEAH, KICK HIS ASS PRINCE MARTH!'

Also, in this case

'Morgan, Emmeryn, what the actual hell!?'
I can't even imagine Emmeryn getting into a brawl....with anything.
---
Don't play to win, play for fun. Love playing games with people, that's why I love Wi-Fi.
3DS: 1203-9417-6170, PSN: Trixster196, Y IGN: Tommy
#7YayorNayPosted 5/9/2014 6:47:37 AM(edited)
#15, god d*** it, I knew I should have chosen #7. Olivia, Cordelia, and Morgan(Fe) are the first 3 that I reached A support with (I've reached A support with everyone, and S supported with Lucy). This would be kind of awkward. My own child, and then Olivia is Lucy's mom are trying to arouse me. I think I might get a boner over Cordelia and Olivia (since Olivia was going to be my original waifu, until I met Lucy), but I might not since Morgan is there. I would probably just turn around real quick and leave the place because Morgan's there and I don't want to have Lucy yelling at me for perhaps leaving a bad impression on her by staying.
---
Official Husband of Lucina
#8AranvoidPosted 5/9/2014 7:33:00 AM(edited)
Omg sumia,Cynthia,and morgan
Bonding like that?

The most logical response is "why wasn't I invited?" But it's disturbing since my kids are the ones doing the "thing"
---
Rejoice, the rightful king returns from Historia.
#9MegaMario1000(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2014 9:07:05 AM
Bump.

---
#10Bronze_StuffPosted 5/9/2014 9:11:47 AM
6) He vomits and wishes that he had embraced Grima.
---
Jimbo.