CYOA: The Conquest of Valm

#21OnlyAHeroPosted 5/15/2014 2:38:52 PM
A, son. TIME TO TALK BACK.
---
PSN: GiroTheHero
Official President Hakumen of the BBCP board. Keep The Order Alive.
#22Chrizzel28(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2014 10:40:07 PM
Currently we're at a tie, so we need a tie breaker it seems.
---
"If you can find money to kill people, you can find money to help people." Tony Benn
#23Chrizzel28(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2014 6:38:25 AM
Hm... If we don't get out of this tie within roughly an hour, I guess I'll choose between the two options myself... I technically have a vote, right?
---
"If you can find money to kill people, you can find money to help people." Tony Benn
#24fawful_XPosted 5/16/2014 7:42:50 AM
B.

Tie broken.
---
Current Nuzlocke: Volt White 2 Uberhard: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000300-pokemon-emerald-social/69109148
#25Chrizzel28(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2014 7:43:15 AM
Woop, thanks.

You walk out of her room, trying to remain calm. You know that arguing with her is futile, as she's about as stubborn as they get.

You head to your room to grab some supplies. You grab a Bullion (L) to ensure you have some money to spend, as you won't have access to your family's capital like this. You also change into simpler clothes so you won't be recognised as easily.

You say goodbye to Anne and head out of the front gate, as your mother's room is in the back of the house, which ironically makes it easier to sneak out from the front. You think about what to do next, and you lay out the following options for yourself:

A.) You visit your father's grave, as you won't be able to do so when you're sent off while in the army.

B.) You head towards the armory, because you want to ensure you have quality gear.

C.) You go straight towards the bunkers to sign up for the army, as you don't want to waste any time.
---
#26TestPilotVGCPosted 5/16/2014 7:44:58 AM
B.
Thinking about this practically, A will just increase the chances of us getting caught if we linger for too long, and C seems rather hasty.
---
FC: 1075-1879-3031 (Magmar, Pyroroar, Braxien) IGN: Ryan
If you add my FC, PM me so I can add you back.
#27fawful_XPosted 5/16/2014 7:48:41 AM
TestPilotVGC posted...
B.
Thinking about this practically, A will just increase the chances of us getting caught if we linger for too long, and C seems rather hasty.

---
Current Nuzlocke: Volt White 2 Uberhard: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000300-pokemon-emerald-social/69109148
#28AranvoidPosted 5/16/2014 8:09:53 AM
I would pay my respects to father,but in this case B. You can always pray while on the road.
---
"I am the young Emperor,Serlen. Heir to the dragons, descendent of the Hero-Emperor,Ardlin."
"Yes,as heroic as he was,and foolish too."
#29Chrizzel28(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2014 8:45:10 AM
Seems like B is the way to go then. Also, if you want to suggest ideas for later in the story or want to give me pointers on my writing, please go ahead.

You head out and go straight to the armory. You know that the army supplies you with gear, yet you're iffy about the quality of it though, so you want to get yourself gear that's less likely to fail you.

When you enter, you're greeted by the blacksmith. You decide to browse their wares and buy a set of red light armour, which should ensure you can survive a few strikes to the chest. You then take a look at the weapons, and decide to buy...

A.) A Flux and a Flame Tome, people often told you that you have a lot of magic potential and you want to put that claim to the test.

B.) A Javelin and an Iron Lance, as you're somewhat experienced with polearms from friendly sparring with Anne, so a lance shouldn't be too different.

C.) A Heal Staff and a Sword, you want to help others on the field, yet you don't want to be helpless yourself.
---
#30AranvoidPosted 5/16/2014 8:51:43 AM
C. Because we need to heal a possible ally .
---
"I am the young Emperor,Serlen. Heir to the dragons, descendent of the Hero-Emperor,Ardlin."
"Yes,as heroic as he was,and foolish too."