#61Dragonball9899Posted 5/18/2014 4:26:25 AM
B
---
"I'm glad I have your blessing to make Children with your sister."
#62ryugin55Posted 5/18/2014 7:47:42 AM
B
---
I blame the community...
This is the part of my sig where I post some snarky sarcastic comment regarding the board's crazy devotion to waifu-ism.
#63Chrizzel28(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2014 8:13:53 AM
B it is then.

"Thanks for helping me, sir. If it wouldn't be too much to ask, what is your name?"

"I, am Walhart." he says. He sounds intimidating simply when speaking his name. He looks down at you, seemingly expecting you to say your own.

"I'm Charlotte. I simply can't convey my gratitude without understating it, sir Walhart. But why are you here in the middle of these woods?" you ask, trying not to be rude to this man.

"Conquest."

"Conquest? You mean you plan to conquer this area?"

"You think too small. My goal is to unite the world, all of it."

"But, wouldn't that lead to many deaths?" you ask, not really sure about what he's saying.

"What are the lives of today when their deaths will build an eternal peace? If many die today, no one will have to die tomorrow."

"You... You do have a point." you admit, as you can't really refute his argument. "But, why are you conquering without an army?" you add, referring to the fact that he was all alone here.

"My army is elsewhere. Our forces were split into equal halves of strength. Me, and my army."

You're quite surprised by what he says. It's not that you don't believe him, you're surprised because he seems to be right. Looking at the sheer amount of corpses of the slavers and the lack of as much as a scratch on Walhart seems like a convincing reason to believe what he says, no matter how impossible it sounds.

A.) Ask him where you are. You want to get to the nearest town to rest and think.

B.) Ask him to let you join his army. You realise that there's truth in his words, and you'd like to see his dream of a united world become a reality.

C.) You ask him where he and his army are headed.
---
"If you can find money to kill people, you can find money to help people." Tony Benn
#64AranvoidPosted 5/18/2014 8:35:46 AM
Since you voted for my story, here I am.

B. I have a feeling we might change the course of history of we do that.
---
"I am the young Emperor,Serlen. Heir to the dragons, descendent of the Hero-Emperor,Ardlin."
"Yes,as heroic as he was,and foolish too."
#65ryugin55Posted 5/18/2014 8:59:02 AM
B
---
I blame the community...
This is the part of my sig where I post some snarky sarcastic comment regarding the board's crazy devotion to waifu-ism.
#66TestPilotVGCPosted 5/18/2014 10:19:18 AM
B and C both have appeal.

Eh. I'll vote C seeing as B has the lead...
---
FC: 1075-1879-3031 (Magmar, Pyroroar, Braxien) IGN: Ryan
If you add my FC, PM me so I can add you back.
#67ClithsbyPosted 5/18/2014 10:28:08 AM
B! Let's join Walhart!
#68Chrizzel28(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2014 10:46:25 AM
All righty, B it is!

"Sir Walhart, would you please allow me to join your ranks?" you ask, hoping to make his dream of a united world a reality.

"You're weak, yet you look like you could be tempered in the flames of war." he simply states.

"Does that mean I'm in?"

"Yes."

"Thanks a lot. I shall not disappoint you!" you say, before heading towards the convoy to grab your Heal staff and your Steel Sword.

As you look through it trying to find them, the Dark Mage approached you.

"So, that's the guy that saved us just now?"

"Yeah, he definitely has my gratitude..." you say with a bit of a smile on your face.

"He definitely looks like he's quite the fighter... Why was someone like that here either way?"

You explain the situation to her, including the fact you joined him.

"You do know the implications of that, right?" she says, her face quite serious.

You think about it for a short while and then it hits you.

"We'll have to fight our own army, do we not?"

"Exactly. I'm grateful enough to this man to join him, but I don't really like having this as my first mission on his side."

You grab your tools and your share of the slavers' money and start thinking about the options you have.

A.) You tell Walhart that if you join him, you'd likely have to face your own homeland and ask him to keep the casualties low.

B.) You explain to Walhart that you're the daughter of the Duchess of your homeland, and that you may be able to find a way to have it join without casualties.

C.) You check if there are unclaimed weapons in the convoy, might as well take the opportunity now that you have it.
---
"If you can find money to kill people, you can find money to help people." Tony Benn
#69TestPilotVGCPosted 5/18/2014 10:50:17 AM
Do, C then B perhaps?

If only one option, then B sounds more important.
---
FC: 1075-1879-3031 (Magmar, Pyroroar, Braxien) IGN: Ryan
If you add my FC, PM me so I can add you back.
#70Chrizzel28(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2014 11:02:57 AM
Well, you gotta look at the options closely. For example, some options might take no time at all and that will mean that the previous options become available once more.
---