CYOA: Begonian legacy

#1AranvoidPosted 5/17/2014 12:11:13 PM
Behold! The story everyone. Has been waiting for.
This character will be extremely Familar to some of you,but without further delay here we ah go.

A figure makes his way slowly to a wooden chair. He is old,and the beginnings of once brunette hair has now turned slightly grey.
His fingers brush against an worn books cover as though it is a lover.

"It has been many years since I've opened this, and many more since I took up the the sword. Would you care to hear the tale of a young prince?" He says to a figure standing at the Door.

A. Nod and agree to the old mans terms

B. Tell him your tired.

C. Ask who he is.
---
"I am the young Emperor,Serlen. Heir to the dragons, descendent of the Hero-Emperor,Ardlin."
"Yes,as heroic as he was,and foolish too."
#2Chrizzel28Posted 5/17/2014 12:12:34 PM
B. I'm tired in real life because of an all-nighter, and I might as well immerse myself now.
---
"If you can find money to kill people, you can find money to help people." Tony Benn
#3Aranvoid(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2014 12:27:43 PM
Chrizzel28 posted...
B. I'm tired in real life because of an all-nighter, and I might as well immerse myself now.

An all Nighter? I bet your extremely tired.
---
"I am the young Emperor,Serlen. Heir to the dragons, descendent of the Hero-Emperor,Ardlin."
#4TestPilotVGCPosted 5/17/2014 12:29:39 PM
A. The old man's dissembling may prove somewhat useful.
And if we humor him, we may find out more about the situation.
---
FC: 1075-1879-3031 (Magmar, Pyroroar, Braxien) IGN: Ryan
If you add my FC, PM me so I can add you back.
#5Aranvoid(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2014 12:30:55 PM
TestPilotVGC posted...
A. The old man's dissembling may prove somewhat useful.
And if we humor him, we may find out more about the situation.

I won't spoil it,but by the end of the journey you should know who he is.
---
#6TestPilotVGCPosted 5/17/2014 12:36:21 PM
Aranvoid posted...
I won't spoil it,but by the end of the journey you should know who he is.

I know you won't spoil it, but I feel compelled to ask anyway:
Is this tale being narrated by Old Hubba, and is about one of the Outrealms he 'guards'?
---
FC: 1075-1879-3031 (Magmar, Pyroroar, Braxien) IGN: Ryan
If you add my FC, PM me so I can add you back.
#7Neosephiroth666Posted 5/17/2014 12:37:24 PM
I already know who the old man is. Anyway, I vote A. Also, going for the dream within a dream narrator style eh? Ambitious.
---
Come one, come all! The mad and wonderful world of UB has found a new home! http://www.cyoa-verse.boards.net
/ Shameless advertising
#8Ephraim8Posted 5/17/2014 12:55:10 PM
A. It's about time you started. I believe I know who it is
#9Chrizzel28Posted 5/17/2014 1:02:08 PM
Aranvoid posted...
Chrizzel28 posted...

An all Nighter? I bet your extremely tired.

Yep. Imagine what it felt like writing that post on my own CYOA like an hour ago when once very two sentences you zone out.
---
"If you can find money to kill people, you can find money to help people." Tony Benn
#10Aranvoid(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2014 4:01:23 PM
A wins iirc. (No it is not Hubba and not a dream inside a dream)

The old man smiles at you and motions for you to come. "This is a tale forged from pain. This prince isn't your average prince. He fought hard during what most of this generation would call the liberating war." He said.
"He can't be that important." You say smugly.

The old man contemplates your answer before waving his hand,"a book will not cover what you shall see. I pray you'll like this turn of events." He laughs. Before you can respond your vision goes black.

(More next post sorry these are short they will get longer i promise.)
---