CYOA: Begonian legacy

#11Aranvoid(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2014 4:42:09 PM(edited)
Prologue:Heir to the empire.

"Serlen!" A voice shouts in your ear. You awake with a start, staring at the owner of the voice. She has blonde hair and blue eyes. She is dressed in red armor with matching red gloves and an ornate golden headpiece.

You know her well,for she is your childhood friend,Celincia. A spark of flame ignites in her eyes as she stares at you angrily, "Siegmund wants you." She says,this time in a softer tone.

You run a hand through your effeminate long blue hair and for a second blue eyes meet blue.

You decide to:

A. Tell her you will meet with your uncle right away.

B. Tell her you have some preparations to make.

C. Chat with her for information regarding your uncle an what he wants with you.
---
"I am the young Emperor,Serlen. Heir to the dragons, descendent of the Hero-Emperor,Ardlin."
"Yes,as heroic as he was,and foolish too."
#12Aranvoid(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2014 5:01:24 PM
Bump for votes
---
"I am the young Emperor,Serlen. Heir to the dragons, descendent of the Hero-Emperor,Ardlin."
#13OnlyAHeroPosted 5/17/2014 5:06:34 PM
C. Because we definitely don't have any real preparations to make.
---
PSN: GiroTheHero
Official President Hakumen of the BBCP board. Keep The Order Alive.
#14Aranvoid(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2014 5:09:15 PM
OnlyAHero posted...

Hehe that's what you think.
---
#15OnlyAHeroPosted 5/17/2014 5:34:40 PM
Aranvoid posted...
OnlyAHero posted...

But I'm never wrong. Therefore it's going to be a nice, peaceful CYOA with no bloodshed about how our protagonist learns to rightly rule the land. Because I'm never wrong.
---
PSN: GiroTheHero
Official President Hakumen of the BBCP board. Keep The Order Alive.
#16Aranvoid(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2014 5:38:11 PM
OnlyAHero posted...
Aranvoid posted...
OnlyAHero posted...

But I'm never wrong. Therefore it's going to be a nice, peaceful CYOA with no bloodshed about how our protagonist learns to rightly rule the land. Because I'm never wrong.

Nyhaahhaha if that's what you want to think.
The old man warned you.
---
#17Aranvoid(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2014 11:55:45 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#18Chrizzel28Posted 5/18/2014 5:29:43 AM
I'll go with C because votes are needed and I don't want a stalemate to happen.
---
"If you can find money to kill people, you can find money to help people." Tony Benn
#19Aranvoid(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2014 6:30:47 AM
C wins.

"Celincia,what does he require of me?" You ask. Something must have happened for your uncle to need your aid. Celincia frowns with frustration.

"Begonia has begun to move." She says solemnly. Fear envelops your heart,and you waste no time pulling on your black and white steel armor. You tie your blue hair in a ponytail using a red Headband.

You sprint out of the room,Celincia matching your pace. You do not see your Uncle,or little sister as you make you way inside the throne room of Gimle.

Two men sit,talking to each other in hushed tones. To the left is a man with the same colored hair and eyes of you albeit older. He stands at 6'1,a stark contrast to your 5'10. His armor is pure green with a small white Longcoat draped over it. You recognize him as your Uncle,Siegmund.

To the right is King Damon,king of Gimle and the father of Celincia. There is not much to notice except he shares the same hair color and eyes as her. To the far offside a Blue haired girl with shoulder length hair,stares the window.
She is your younger sister,Signy.

"Brother!" She exclaims, running into your arms. "Not now." You tell her sternly. The situation is far to Dire for greetings.

King Damon and Siegmund look over to you three with Grim expressions. All traces of conversations has ceased. "Begonia has begun to move, and I would like you three evacuated before they arrive."Damon says. You feel an intense wave of sadness at this revelation.
"The Empire finally makes it's move." You say.

"Our scouts report they will be here before Noon." Siegmund confirms,gazing at te three of you for a reaction. You remain silent at the new weight upon your shoulders.

"Father," Celincia begins angrily," I can fight them off!" Her fists are clenched so right you'd think she would have drawn blood by now.
An air of tension threatens the room when father and daughters eyes meet.

"I will NOT have you fighting on the field. I am giving you an order to evacuate with Prince Serlen. If this castle falls,I, alone shall fall with it. There is hope for Gimle if you survive." Damon replies Sternly.

Eventually, Celincia submits and her eyes are drawn to the floor. You feel more guilt upon you when you realize you are the reason she is forced to leave her home. You swear you will kill the Emperor for this.

(More next post)
---
#20Aranvoid(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2014 6:46:54 AM
Rumbling shakes Gimle castle, and you turn to see a Soldier bursting through the bronze double doors. "S-sire, the Empire is upon us with heavy Calvary." He shouts.

Damon rises to his feet,slowly making his way to his Lance. "Very well, we shall meet them at the front in Daria. As for you three GO!" He bellows. You do not wish to confront the man who acted as an Father to you, so you grab Signy's hand and with a nod to Celincia the three of you Soren's towards a staircase behind the throne.

It is Dark and the air reeks of musk. The only Light is the small torches to the left of you.
"I say we fight." Celincia suggests quietly.
You glance at her fiercely wondering why of all times did she wish to be hotblooded.

"No, if we return now we risk all chances of retaking Gimle. I swear to you Celincia we will return one day,but for now promise me you won't do anything rash." You say. You can hear signy sobbing quietly against your side. After all, your uncle was fighting too.

You can see the reluctance in Celincia's eyes,yet she relents for a moment," you are right Serlen. I can only pray for now Siegmund and my father stay Safe."

You agree with her silently, for you too, pray to the goddess, Gimle for her fortune. The passage is eerily quiet and you can make out the sounds of scuffling from Above.

You glance back to make sure Celincia is still behind you and indeed she is. Her eyes portray a cloudy look as though she is lost in thought.
It makes you uncomfortable to see this seemingly defeated version of your friend.

For as long as you had been children, she was always looking for a fight,or spar to get into,much like her father.

You pause your thoughts as you hear footsteps above you. You can make out the beginnings of a staircase leading up. You know for sure there is fighting above,and your allies may need help as evidence by a scream.

MAJOR DECISION

A. Go along your way of escape and ignore your allies scream.

B. Go to the aid of your ally since this will most likely sidetrack you slightly.

C. Wait until the fighting is over.
---