CYOA: Begonian legacy

#21fawful_XPosted 5/18/2014 8:34:21 AM
B.
---
Current Nuzlocke: Volt White 2 Uberhard: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000300-pokemon-emerald-social/69109148
#22Chrizzel28Posted 5/18/2014 8:37:46 AM
B. We're the protagonist, we can't die? Right? Riiiight?
---
"If you can find money to kill people, you can find money to help people." Tony Benn
#23Aranvoid(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2014 9:13:09 AM
Story won't advance just yet,but here's what's up currently.

Serlen

Class: Prince lvl 1

Str:14
Mag:6
Skl:9
Spd:11
Lck:7
Def:13
Res:6

Inventory: iron sword, bronze lance

Skills:

Scream/ des: increases allies spd,str,and res by 3

Celincia

Class: Princess lvl 1

Str:12
Skl:13
Spd: 11
Lck:10
Def:9
Res:3

Inventory: iron sword, concoction

Skills: zantesuken/des: a lighting fast sword strike that can potentially cleave an enemy in two.

Signy

Class: Squire lvl 1

Str:9
Mag:8
Skl:10
Spd: 11
Lck:10
Def:7
Res:13

Inventory: Lance, vulnery,javelin

Skills: dual strike/: attacks enemy with partner.

Enemies/ x 8

Lvl 1 knight

Str:10
Mag:3
Skl:7
Spd: 5
Lck: 8
Def:13
Res:2

Knight commander x 1

Str:12
Mag:1
Skl:9
Spd:8
Lck:8
Def:15
Res:5

It's your choice though.
They aren't that strong.
Gods hope I made no one overpowered.
It's far to early for that.
---
"I am the young Emperor,Serlen. Heir to the dragons, descendent of the Hero-Emperor,Ardlin."
"Yes,as heroic as he was,and foolish too."
#24ryugin55Posted 5/18/2014 10:03:51 AM
crap I didn't see the start of this one!
---
I blame the community...
This is the part of my sig where I post some snarky sarcastic comment regarding the board's crazy devotion to waifu-ism.
#25Aranvoid(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2014 10:34:53 AM(edited)
Well then, B it is.

Chapter 1: The Escape

You quietly motion for Signy and Celincia to follow you. You give a quick shove and the door opens quietly revealing a thick forest. Knights of Gimle and the knights of Begonian are locked in combat.

"There's 8 knights and one commander." Celincia whispers to you. Her hand is already on the hilt of her blade and you nod. "We give them back up." You whisper back. In silent agreement, the three of you sprint into to the fray.

A Begonian knight turns,only to be impaled through the chest by your blade. You give a quick scan of the battlefield and see the knight commander staring at you with recognition. Before you can turn you are met with a vicious blade coming towards you. It was impossible to dodge you concluded.

An iron sword stops the blade midway and you turn to see Celincia blocking it." You can do better than that Serlen!" She yells. With a heavy heave she twists and beheads the knight.

You let out a breath of relief and mutter a quick thanks. The knight commander from before is charging towards you with an iron lance intent on running you threw. You jump to the ground just in time to evade the lethal blow.

You hear shouts of pain and turn to see a brunette haired man riding an armored steed galloping towards you.his grey armor and green eyes the ony thing you need to recognize him.
"Rolanth!" You shout, a small smile coming to your face.

Rolanth gives a nod of acknowledgment just as his own Lance pierces through the knight Commanders armor. "I see they have already begun to attack." Rolanth states,turning to you.

You take one sweep of the battlefield and see that the battle is over. Perhaps, rolanth had helped clear them out.

"We must leave Quickly princess!" Rolanth shouts to Celincia. You catch a glimpse of signy running over seemingly out of Breath.

"Rolanth,Brother some of the soldiers!" She yells. You give a quick sweep to see a few injured soldiers groaning on the ground. At this rate the siege Might not be as good as you think.

You decide to

A. Agree with Rolanth and leave to Saccharide village.

B. Stay where you are and make sure the soldiers are healed.

C head to where the main force is,Daria.

Note: one of these options open up a Sidequest and possibly a new character for Recruitment. I'll let you guess.
---
"I am the young Emperor,Serlen. Heir to the dragons, descendent of the Hero-Emperor,Ardlin."
#26Aranvoid(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2014 10:16:29 AM
ryugin55 posted...
crap I didn't see the start of this one!

Don't worry until now it's only been dialogue ryu.
---
#27Chrizzel28Posted 5/18/2014 10:18:37 AM
I'll go with B. I'm honestly not sure why.
---
"If you can find money to kill people, you can find money to help people." Tony Benn
#28Aranvoid(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2014 10:21:51 AM
Chrizzel28 posted...
I'll go with B. I'm honestly not sure why.

A worthy Effort. Since this is the beginning the choices won't have severe consequences but later they will.
---
#29ryugin55Posted 5/18/2014 10:24:43 AM
alright so I'm just trying to catch up a bit... you are a prince or knight or something and we are at war/rebellion (against us)...

now why does Begonian sound so familiar...?

I choose B i suppose
---
I blame the community...
This is the part of my sig where I post some snarky sarcastic comment regarding the board's crazy devotion to waifu-ism.
#30Aranvoid(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2014 10:30:32 AM(edited)
ryugin55 posted...
alright so I'm just trying to catch up a bit... you are a prince or knight or something and we are at war/rebellion (against us)...

now why does Begonian sound so familiar...?

I choose B i suppose

Idk I really liked the Name I even checked to make sure there was no CYOA with it in it.

You are correct in that you are a prince,but your not at War yet. I promise the plot will at least get far more complicated than the war.
Now off I go to finish this essay and brainstorm the effects of one of the possible choices.
---