CYOA: Begonian legacy

#31Neosephiroth666Posted 5/18/2014 10:37:43 AM
A obviously leads to the Sidequest, so I vote A. Also... Yeah. You made Serlen totally OP. He's possibly even more OP than my Trail was way back then. And that's saying something. Since you're using an RNG(As evidenced by the stats) you should reduce both the power of your characters and the strength of the enemies. Also, make sure to list the HP of your characters when you give a status update.
---
Come one, come all! The mad and wonderful world of UB has found a new home! http://www.cyoa-verse.boards.net
/ Shameless advertising
#32Aranvoid(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2014 10:39:51 AM
Neosephiroth666 posted...
A obviously leads to the Sidequest, so I vote A. Also... Yeah. You made Serlen totally OP. He's possibly even more OP than my Trail was way back then. And that's saying something. Since you're using an RNG(As evidenced by the stats) you should reduce both the power of your characters and the strength of the enemies. Also, make sure to list the HP of your characters when you give a status update.

Thanks Neo. I was fearing that. Blast it's far to late to edit now.
---
"I am the young Emperor,Serlen. Heir to the dragons, descendent of the Hero-Emperor,Ardlin."
"Yes,as heroic as he was,and foolish too."
#33Aranvoid(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2014 10:53:34 AM
Status update

Serlen

Class: lvl 2 Prince

Hp: 14
Str:8
Mag:6
Skl:7
Def:6
Res:3
Lck:5
Spd:9

Celincia

Princess: lvl 2

Hp:12

Str:6
Mag:3
Skl:8
Spd:9
Lck:8
Def:3
Res:2

Signy

Hp: 10

Class: level 1 Squire (she didn't really fight much just helping deflect attacks from unaware guards)

Str:5
Mag:6
Skl:4
Spd:6
Lck:7
Def:5
Res:7

Now.... Here's comes rolanth. He's suppose to be a crutch char....for now.

Rolanth

Lvl 1 Royal Knight

Hp:17

Str: 10
Mag:1
Skl:9
Spd:4
Lck: 6
Def:11
Res:0

I hope that's a lot better.
Over powered was never my intention and hopefully they won't steamroll through enemies.
---
"I am the young Emperor,Serlen. Heir to the dragons, descendent of the Hero-Emperor,Ardlin."
#34TestPilotVGCPosted 5/18/2014 11:12:03 AM
Aranvoid posted...
ryugin55 posted...
alright so I'm just trying to catch up a bit... you are a prince or knight or something and we are at war/rebellion (against us)...

now why does Begonian sound so familiar...?

I choose B i suppose

Idk I really liked the Name I even checked to make sure there was no CYOA with it in it.

You are correct in that you are a prince,but your not at War yet. I promise the plot will at least get far more complicated than the war.
Now off I go to finish this essay and brainstorm the effects of one of the possible choices.

Probably seems familiar as it sound similar to Begnion from the Tellius-series games.

And wow, this moves FAST...
Anyway, I'll vote A.
---
FC: 1075-1879-3031 (Magmar, Pyroroar, Braxien) IGN: Ryan
If you add my FC, PM me so I can add you back.
#35Aranvoid(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2014 11:16:18 AM
TestPilotVGC posted...
Aranvoid posted...
ryugin55 posted...
alright so I'm just trying to catch up a bit... you are a prince or knight or something and we are at war/rebellion (against us)...

now why does Begonian sound so familiar...?

I choose B i suppose

Idk I really liked the Name I even checked to make sure there was no CYOA with it in it.

You are correct in that you are a prince,but your not at War yet. I promise the plot will at least get far more complicated than the war.
Now off I go to finish this essay and brainstorm the effects of one of the possible choices.

Probably seems familiar as it sound similar to Begnion from the Tellius-series games.

And wow, this moves FAST...
Anyway, I'll vote A.

Sorry, I'll leave more time especially since I'm doing an essay right now. And the chapters will be longer (if they can even get longer than te prologue heh.).

....I hate essays.... Oh well.
---
#36TestPilotVGCPosted 5/18/2014 11:22:17 AM
Aranvoid posted...
Sorry, I'll leave more time especially since I'm doing an essay right now. And the chapters will be longer (if they can even get longer than te prologue heh.).

Well, good luck with that...

Speaking of paragraph length, do the narrations for my CYOA seem too lengthy by any chance?
Or should I just break up the paragraphs more?

Also, what RNG are you using? I was planning to incorporate something similar in my next scene.
---
FC: 1075-1879-3031 (Magmar, Pyroroar, Braxien) IGN: Ryan
If you add my FC, PM me so I can add you back.
#37Aranvoid(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2014 11:30:26 AM
TestPilotVGC posted...
Aranvoid posted...

Well, good luck with that...

Speaking of paragraph length, do the narrations for my CYOA seem too lengthy by any chance?
Or should I just break up the paragraphs more?

Also, what RNG are you using? I was planning to incorporate something similar in my next scene.

Well.... Not really. They aren't to lengthy,or to short. I normally do my best to put spaces when there's dialogue,so it doesn't become a train wreck.

As for what RNG? By naga,I do not know. I... Was sorta testing it out to see how it goes.
You might want to ask Neo about that.
But,I do know before the story advances further I will ask him about that.

Sorry I couldn't be of help. Not even to my own self.
---
#38Aranvoid(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2014 12:12:17 PM
Any more votes for this,or?
---
#39Ephraim8Posted 5/18/2014 1:17:51 PM
A

........I just found the time to read this, and was surprised to see my legendary Lance, Seigmund, as your uncle........well, lances ARE good for penetrating heheheheh
#40Ephraim8Posted 5/18/2014 1:20:36 PM
Ephraim8 posted...
A

........I just found the time to read this, and was surprised to see my legendary Lance, Siegmund, as your uncle........well, lances ARE good for penetrating heheheheh

Fixed it. I cant edit yet, so...