CYOA: Begonian legacy

#41Aranvoid(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2014 1:20:58 PM
Ephraim8 posted...
A

........I just found the time to read this, and was surprised to see my legendary Lance, Seigmund, as your uncle........well, lances ARE good for penetrating heheheheh

Lol no most if not all off the characters names comes from Celtic or Norse mythology I spent hours doing this for all of them. The only exception is Serlen,but even then his and Signy's last name Chryses is mythology and so is Celincia's last name,Cien.
---
"I am the young Emperor,Serlen. Heir to the dragons, descendent of the Hero-Emperor,Ardlin."
"Yes,as heroic as he was,and foolish too."
#42Chrizzel28Posted 5/18/2014 1:23:21 PM
Aranvoid posted...
Ephraim8 posted...
A

........I just found the time to read this, and was surprised to see my legendary Lance, Seigmund, as your uncle........well, lances ARE good for penetrating heheheheh

Lol no most if not all off the characters names comes from Celtic or Norse mythology I spent hours doing this for all of them. The only exception is Serlen,but even then his and Signy's last name Chryses is mythology and so is Celincia's last name,Cien.

Heh, at least you've actually named most of your characters so far :p. Just to be clear, my CYOA's characters will have names, once the time is right, lol.
---
"If you can find money to kill people, you can find money to help people." Tony Benn
#43Aranvoid(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2014 1:27:39 PM
Chrizzel28 posted...
Aranvoid posted...
Ephraim8 posted...
A

Heh, at least you've actually named most of your characters so far :p. Just to be clear, my CYOA's characters will have names, once the time is right, lol.

It is actually a lot of work lol. But I managed. Now the only thing to get up to speed is the story.
---
"I am the young Emperor,Serlen. Heir to the dragons, descendent of the Hero-Emperor,Ardlin."
#44Aranvoid(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2014 1:33:03 PM
3 A and 2 B unless two other people are going to vote I'll leave it open since I'm still writing this cursed essay.
---
#45Aranvoid(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2014 5:57:02 PM
Done with the essay finally. Seems A wins

You glance at the soldiers with pity feeling a deep sadness. "They are already dying." You tell Signy solemnly. Signy staresat you hurt with your choice. You make your way over to the soldiers and indeed find all of them dead.

"Begonian won't be forgiven for this." You say darkly. The lives of the people dying here today would not be forgotten easily,but to strike you would need an Army backing you. It was then the goal comes clear to you. Begonia was no longer the Empire it had once been when ruled by Empress Charlene and Emperor Liam. It had been twisted at the hands of the "false" Emperor.

"I say we take the fight right to them,but fe now fall back to Saccharide village and then regroup." Celincia agrees. You can tell she is a eager as you to end this threat.

"To Saccharide." You mutter I Rolanth who nods. The four of you make you way silently to a stable of horses that have not been Disturbed
And quickly untie them. Saccharide is more than a days away and you would need to rest along the way. As your horse gallops through the forest you give a fleeting look to the dragons circling above the sky breathing waves of Fire upon Wyvern knight that are unlucky to evade them.

Gimle soon disappears behind you and you can quickly see the night setting in. Hours later you find yourselves at a small Pond. You dismount from your horse and sit down. Rolanth disappears into the forest to look for wood and Celincia is leaning up against a tree adjacent to you. Signy is gazing at the water forlornly and you cannot help,but wider what she is thinking.

Supports are now Unlocked

A. You decide to speak to Celincia since she seems troubled. Not long after Rolanth returns with wood and sets the fire.

B. Scoot closer to signy and have a chat.

C. Coerce signy to speak to Rolanth

D have Celincia and Rolanth speak.
---
#46TestPilotVGCPosted 5/18/2014 6:10:28 PM
A.
---
FC: 1075-1879-3031 (Magmar, Pyroroar, Braxien) IGN: Ryan
If you add my FC, PM me so I can add you back.
#47ryugin55Posted 5/18/2014 8:13:26 PM
Can we has two options? A&C
---
I blame the community...
This is the part of my sig where I post some snarky sarcastic comment regarding the board's crazy devotion to waifu-ism.
#48Aranvoid(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2014 8:48:07 PM
ryugin55 posted...
Can we has two options? A&C

Yeah.
---
#49OnlyAHeroPosted 5/18/2014 9:08:16 PM
B and D. We shouldn't leave Signy alone.
---
PSN: GiroTheHero
Official President Hakumen of the BBCP board. Keep The Order Alive.
#50Aranvoid(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2014 10:23:08 PM
I'm tired so sorry no update tonight guys.
---