CYOA: Begonian legacy

#461Chrizzel28Posted 6/7/2014 1:52:19 PM
Well, I have a terrible memory (I can barely remember my own characters), so it's hard to speak for most of these, but... I like Verdani, Signy and Antigone for their own individual reasons. I also don't recall having an issue with the others, so... Yay.
---
"If you can find money to kill people, you can find money to help people." Tony Benn
#462Aranvoid(Topic Creator)Posted 6/7/2014 1:57:18 PM(edited)
Chrizzel28 posted...
Well, I have a terrible memory (I can barely remember my own characters), so it's hard to speak for most of these, but... I like Verdani, Signy and Antigone for their own individual reasons. I also don't recall having an issue with the others, so... Yay.

Ah, yeah I wasn't expecting Celincia to be popular. I'm thinking If some chars aren't shipped I'll give them an ending with who I think they go well with.

Though out all all the chars that confuses me when shipping is Serlen and only him. It's like tie between Antigone and Verdani.

By the way, side quests will be re opening, but it'll be up to you to pick the right choices.

And individual reasons? Pray tell what they are.
---
"I am the young Emperor,Serlen. Heir to the dragons, descendent of the Hero-Emperor,Ardlin."
"Yes,as heroic as he was,and foolish too."
#463OnlyAHeroPosted 6/7/2014 2:49:06 PM
I'm gonna vote A.

I'm also gonna catch up on every CYOA. You spend one evening playing games with your friends, and everything goes to hell.
---
PSN: GiroTheHero
Official President Hakumen of the BBCP board. Keep The Order Alive.
#464Aranvoid(Topic Creator)Posted 6/7/2014 3:07:06 PM
OnlyAHero posted...
I'm gonna vote A.

I'm also gonna catch up on every CYOA. You spend one evening playing games with your friends, and everything goes to hell.

I was wondering where you were lol.
---
"I am the young Emperor,Serlen. Heir to the dragons, descendent of the Hero-Emperor,Ardlin."
#465OnlyAHeroPosted 6/7/2014 3:10:19 PM
I had to remind some people that I'm the best at Monopoly, that's all.
---
PSN: GiroTheHero
Official President Hakumen of the BBCP board. Keep The Order Alive.
#466ryugin55Posted 6/7/2014 4:47:40 PM
C
---
I blame the community...
This is the part of my sig where I post some snarky sarcastic comment regarding the board's crazy devotion to waifu-ism.
#467Ephraim8Posted 6/7/2014 5:03:41 PM
Aranvoid posted...
Rahhh spell check you have pissed for the last time!!!!!!

wut? how can...? I don't even...just...wut?

and for no real reason, I choose B
---
.....and that's why I hate England
#468Aranvoid(Topic Creator)Posted 6/8/2014 4:01:59 AM
Tie between B and C, break the tie folks.

On another note, I hope to complete this CYOA today.
---
#469Chrizzel28Posted 6/8/2014 4:06:39 AM
You mean this thread, right? Or are you planning to finish it completely today?

Oh, and why I like the characters, let's see...

I like Verdani because of her secluded and innocent nature.

I like Antigone's rough personality and the fact that she can really fend for herself, something I like in female characters. Can't have the males being the only strong ones, eh?

And Signy? I just like the lil' sister attitude. I hate my own little sisters, so I guess that I like the lil' sister attitude because it's pretty much the opposite of 'em.
---
"If you can find money to kill people, you can find money to help people." Tony Benn
#470Aranvoid(Topic Creator)Posted 6/8/2014 4:10:08 AM
Yeah this thread. May take some time before I post the part 2 of this,because I'm trying to write the events for this one as best as I can on CYOA verse.

But yes, at the beginning I struggled with Signy, but she'll get her character development soon.
Serlen is going through a mini one. And the rest in the sequel will get theirs too except Rolanth. I think he is perfect the way he is.
---