A Serious CYOA without a Cool Name

#1ryugin55Posted 5/21/2014 6:12:46 PM
*sigh* To be quite honest I'm actually feeling pretty depressed right now... Might as well try to get my mind off of real life woes by starting the CYOA I had MEANT TO DO FROM THE START!
Anyway, LET'S BEGIN!

Part 00: A new hero has arrived

A war has broken out between Yiisse and Plegia. And while Plegia at first seemed to hold an advantage, they are now slowly but surely losing ground. Becoming more and more desperate, Plegia has even started hiring mercenary troops to bolster it's ranks, and that is where you come in. by one way or another, you have found yourself fighting this war for Plegia. It is extremely dangerous, even for mercenary work, but the pay is well enough to make it worth the while.

But who exactly are you? And why are you here?

A) You are a Valmese refugee, the voyage to this continent has left you penniless, and so while you find this distasteful, your only choice to make a living was to accept Plegia's offer... at least for now...

B) You are a native to Plegia, and whether for loyalty to your country or a burning desire for revenge against Ylisse, you find yourself in the midst of war.

C) You are a mercenary from Ragna Ferox, you have been a mercenary for as long as you can remember, and have worked your way into one of the most prestigious mercenary groups in the land. However, when the war started, the leaders of your group started to double deal, hiring out troops to both sides of the war, you just append to be one of the unlucky picked to go to Plegia. Still, orders are orders. (no you are not Gregor)

D) You are from Ylisse, the wildcard of the bunch. Your motives are still unknown to most, but you are skilled and Plegia is desperate enough to overlook your country of origin. Whether joining the Plegian side was a conspiracy of bad luck and ill fortune, or was some master plan; you have yet to reveal.

E) You are from Chonsin (or however it is spelt, someone correct me please). Once from a noble house, Walhart's conquest forced you from your land. You came to this continent looking for allies to take back your home, allying yourself with Plegia because you believe that they would have the greater army should they win then Ylisse would have. For the sake of your country you pray you aren't wrong.
---
I blame the community...
This is the part of my sig where I post some snarky sarcastic comment regarding the board's crazy devotion to waifu-ism.
#2Sono_PhoenixPosted 5/21/2014 6:16:47 PM
I like E.
---
3DS FC: 4725-8857-8605
#3OnlyAHeroPosted 5/21/2014 6:18:26 PM
Ugh, I want to pick A or E...

I'll be back after I flip a coin.
---
PSN: GiroTheHero
Official President Hakumen of the BBCP board. Keep The Order Alive.
#4Dragonball9899Posted 5/21/2014 6:19:11 PM
F. Lobster.

E.
---
"I'm glad I have your blessing to make Children with your sister."
#5Graywolf_d_45thPosted 5/21/2014 6:22:52 PM
I will go with...the lobster.

Nah, E.
---
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and Im not sure about the universe!
-Albert Einstein
#6TestPilotVGCPosted 5/21/2014 6:23:49 PM
OnlyAHero posted...
Ugh, I want to pick A or E...

I'll be back after I flip a coin.

Same here...

I flipped E. Also, ryugin, I believe it's spelled Chon'sin, so close enough imo.

Dragonball9899 posted...
F. Lobster.

E.

This too :P
---
FC: 1075-1879-3031 (Magmar, Pyroroar, Braxien) IGN: Ryan
If you add my FC, PM me so I can add you back.
#7OnlyAHeroPosted 5/21/2014 6:31:01 PM
Guess I don't have to flip, RIDE THE E TRAIN TO CHON'SIN.
---
PSN: GiroTheHero
Official President Hakumen of the BBCP board. Keep The Order Alive.
#8TestPilotVGCPosted 5/21/2014 6:33:38 PM(edited)
OnlyAHero posted...
I will never find happiness at this rate.

OnlyAHero posted...
Guess I don't have to flip, RIDE THE E TRAIN TO CHON'SIN.

Feel better, now that at least one CYOA will hopefully have a Chon'sian story OnlyAHero?
---
FC: 1075-1879-3031 (Magmar, Pyroroar, Braxien) IGN: Ryan
If you add my FC, PM me so I can add you back.
#9AranvoidPosted 5/21/2014 6:34:30 PM
I'll choose B
---
"I am the young Emperor,Serlen. Heir to the dragons, descendent of the Hero-Emperor,Ardlin."
"Yes,as heroic as he was,and foolish too."
#10almostexactlyPosted 5/21/2014 6:36:12 PM
Retrospect will prove the lobster was your finest creation.

B because burning vengeance is great (and if it's loyalty, must be a 'good' reason it's still going strong after the last ruler tried to feed people to a dragon)