A Serious CYOA without a Cool Name

#261BrianTheLegend_Posted 6/10/2014 8:55:23 PM
Definitely A. And E3 made me not vote all day... sorry man.
---
"A one-mind ensemble is upon you." -Honors English, Cymbals on the Sidewalk
-3ds fc: 1650-1471-6860-
#262ryugin55(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2014 4:59:31 PM
and it is time to update!

You decide you can beat help the group as a whole by defending Harland and Rory. You rush over as quickly as possible, dodging Risen and stray magic blasts. You make it with little hassle, and seeing a lull in the battle, you take a moment to assess the field.

Alcade and his group are still strong, with Alcade serving at the lead position, cutting all those around him with his mighty axe. Duo darts around, hassling incoming Risen with his blades and what seems to be his scarf, retreating to safety behind Alcade when things get too rough. Lilan continues to support, healing wounds and firing arrows.

Augus remains safe in the sky with the girl you rescued earlier. He seems to only be using his bow so as to not endanger the girl. And while some Risen seem to carry weapons, none had a bow or tome, so he is safe.

Rellik continues to whirl, piles of dead (or re-dead) Risen around him. However, it seems that he has been wounded, a large claw shaped gash across his shirt. It hasn't slowed him at all it seems.

And then some of the risen made it past your comrades magic blasts and are upon you. You take a single step back and settle back into a stance you remember your tutor showing you as a child. You ready your blade, and then strike. The first strike was meant to parry away an oncoming Risen claw, but severed the hand instead (after all, it's just flesh and blood). A torrent of blood splashes across you and it takes all that you have to not vomit on the spot. This was after all, your first REAL battle outside of sparring. You are thankful at least, that it was a Risen you struck and not a living person, because a scream of pain would have made the experience all the worse. Still, this is war, and like it or not, it is what you signed onto. You try to swallow your fear and get ready for the next Risen attack... and pray for a quick resolution to the battle. It does arrive soon, but not as soon as you wished.

Thankfully this battle went without any lost on your side, with the first Risen encounter the group learned a lot about combating the threat. You still feel a little queesy from the battle, but there is still things you can do. You decide to... (Pick 1 option that will be done immediately and 2 that can wait for tomorrow morning [in story]. I'm only giving you so many choices because I'm feeling generous okay?... Plus I feel like most of these should be done but I was running out of room to write them with. And also since I think that specifying when you can multivote and when you can't is necessary to avoid confusion)

A) find a spot alone and try to vent. That was your first battle and the first time you actually killed something... You need to make sure you handle it the right way (plus you don't want to accidentally throw up on someone later)

B) go to the main tent, Augus and the girl you rescued are there, and you want to be there when they decide what to do with her. You feel responsible for her at the least.

C) Rellik was injured, you should go check up on him. You're confident that he would do the same for you (well, not really, but it IS still the right thing to do)

D) go find someone to help you make sense of the light time you found... The sooner you can find a use for it the better. (If this option is chosen I'll give a list of people you feel like you can bring the book to and why you feel that way)
---
I blame the community...
This is the part of my sig where I post some snarky sarcastic comment regarding the board's crazy devotion to waifu-ism.
#263OnlyAHeroPosted 6/11/2014 5:29:32 PM
B first, A later.
---
PSN: GiroTheHero
Official President Hakumen of the BBCP board. Keep The Order Alive.
#264ryugin55(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2014 5:42:58 PM
OnlyAHero posted...
B first, A later.


2 options for later... Pretty much you're gonna leave only 1 option out.
---
I blame the community...
This is the part of my sig where I post some snarky sarcastic comment regarding the board's crazy devotion to waifu-ism.
#265Dragonball9899Posted 6/11/2014 5:45:48 PM(edited)
B then D.

if we get two choices then B -> C -> D.
---
SpongeBob, why? Why did you set me on fire, SpongeBob?! Why didnt you just write your essay?!
#266ryugin55(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2014 5:49:45 PM
Clarifying, you get 3 choices total. 1 will be done before Shi'do goes to bed, the other 2 would be done after she gets up the next morning
---
I blame the community...
This is the part of my sig where I post some snarky sarcastic comment regarding the board's crazy devotion to waifu-ism.
#267Dragonball9899Posted 6/11/2014 6:02:50 PM
ryugin55 posted...
Clarifying, you get 3 choices total. 1 will be done before Shi'do goes to bed, the other 2 would be done after she gets up the next morning


Okay then. So B before bed, then and C and D tomorrow.
---
SpongeBob, why? Why did you set me on fire, SpongeBob?! Why didnt you just write your essay?!
#268OnlyAHeroPosted 6/11/2014 6:42:24 PM
ryugin55 posted...
OnlyAHero posted...
B first, A later.


2 options for later... Pretty much you're gonna leave only 1 option out.


Then B first, and A and D later.
---
PSN: GiroTheHero
Official President Hakumen of the BBCP board. Keep The Order Alive.
#269ryugin55(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2014 4:39:06 AM
Ba-dum-bump
---
I blame the community...
This is the part of my sig where I post some snarky sarcastic comment regarding the board's crazy devotion to waifu-ism.
#270AranvoidPosted 6/12/2014 6:54:20 AM
Dragonball9899 posted...
B then D.

if we get two choices then B -> C -> D.

---
"I am Serlen,heir to the throne of Begonia and if this is my final stand so be it Ares."
"I am Siegemund,Tamriel emperor.Begone sithis!!!"