CYOA: What the...

#101ryugin55Posted 6/6/2014 8:46:36 PM
acd
---
I blame the community...
This is the part of my sig where I post some snarky sarcastic comment regarding the board's crazy devotion to waifu-ism.
#102yen_fayPosted 6/7/2014 6:49:45 AM
abcd
---
wat darkrai kill them all draco meteor yesss I challenge my fate blood and thunder my sword hand twitches FC 4742-6296-7148-IGNlord kozuto
#103Awsomdud(Topic Creator)Posted 6/7/2014 2:14:04 PM(edited)
You decide to charge the bandits. You dispatch them with alarming speed. The you decide to find a town, but you instead find a large city. As you traverse the streets, looking for somebody who you can ask where you are, you see a city guard, you decide to ask him, but suddenly, an Orange Haired Thief runs past, carrying a chocolate bar. He is singing:

Gotta keep One jump ahead of the breadline
One swing ahead of the sword
I steal only what I can't afford ( That's Everything! )

One jump ahead of the lawmen
That's all, and that's no joke
These guys don't appreciate I'm broke

That's all you hear before grabbing the man by the arm, taking back the Candy, and telling him at swordpoint to help you or die. He tells you where you are, and who he is. His name is Gaius, and he's a thief with a candy obsession. You are in:

A) The Capital of Regna Ferox, a kingdom to the North of the Ylissian Continent, the North Khan, Lon'qu of Chan'sin, has been a wise ruler for the past few years, besting even the remnants of the Shepherds in the Arena each year.

B) Ylisstol, the Capital of Ylisse, Exalt Chrom has been the ruler for many years, and Princess Lucina is almost of age, upon that day, she will become the Exalt.

C) The Plegian Capital, where Prince Robin had become King after the last war. He lives there Happily with his wife, Queen Lissa. While the old followers of Grima had originally rejected him as "Ylissian Scum" He had eventually won the affection of the people... By imposing punishment of death upon any remaining followers of Grima.

D) A Sovereign City-State to the east, built on an island, known 2000 years prior as Talys, now under the name Shiidania, after the ancient Queen of Archanea.
---
http://i.imgur.com/xcQYE9l.png
It's gonna happen someday.
#104TestPilotVGCPosted 6/7/2014 2:15:20 PM
While Gaius being in Ferox would be interesting, I think I'll go with choice D.
---
FC: 1075-1879-3031 (Magmar, Pyroroar, Braxien) IGN: Ryan
If you add my FC, PM me so I can add you back.
#105yen_fayPosted 6/7/2014 4:26:46 PM
D
---
wat darkrai kill them all draco meteor yesss I challenge my fate blood and thunder my sword hand twitches FC 4742-6296-7148-IGNlord kozuto
#106OnlyAHeroPosted 6/7/2014 4:55:05 PM
C.
---
PSN: GiroTheHero
Official President Hakumen of the BBCP board. Keep The Order Alive.
#107Dragonball9899Posted 6/7/2014 6:01:56 PM
yen_fay posted...
D

---
SpongeBob, why? Why did you set me on fire, SpongeBob?! Why didnt you just write your essay?!
#108ryugin55Posted 6/7/2014 6:07:42 PM
we cannot choose C, because it would be against the Canon endgamexlissa

so B
---
I blame the community...
This is the part of my sig where I post some snarky sarcastic comment regarding the board's crazy devotion to waifu-ism.
#109AnriHeroKingPosted 6/7/2014 7:09:52 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#110Graywolf_d_45thPosted 6/7/2014 7:21:26 PM
B
---
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and Im not sure about the universe!
-Albert Einstein