Should Anri Get his own FE Game?

#1AnriHeroKingPosted 6/6/2014 5:53:04 PM
I mean... He's the best lord to have no games. In fact, there are many inferior lords who have games. *Cough* Marth, Alm, Sigurd, Seliph, Leif, Roy, Lyn, Eliwood, Hector, Ephraim, Eirika, Ike, Miciah, Chrom, and Lucina. *Cough* But sadly the only outcomes I can see are Priam and the return to Telius, or some sort of Thrakia 776 style Gaiden, featuring a popular Gen 2 character (Owain, Severa, or Gerome).

In all seriousness, Anri will never get his own game, as there would be only two playable characters, Anri and Gatoh, and nobody, even with Capped Stats, could Solo, or even Duo the Anri's way chapters from New Mystery of the Emblem on Lunatic Mode.
---
Anri is Love. Anri is Life.
#2Majora787Posted 6/6/2014 6:52:00 PM
I'd be interested, but I'd really rather we just get something new or go back to Magvel or something. We've got two games in Archanea, two REMAKES of those games, an overseas midquel gaiden of those games, and two overseas prequels to those games right now. Like half of the series is directly connected to Archanea and I think we need a break.
---
OMHM 2014: "We don't think so you don't have to!"
#3AnriHeroKing(Topic Creator)Posted 6/7/2014 6:57:38 AM
Majora787 posted...
I'd be interested, but I'd really rather we just get something new or go back to Magvel or something. We've got two games in Archanea, two REMAKES of those games, an overseas midquel gaiden of those games, and two overseas prequels to those games right now. Like half of the series is directly connected to Archanea and I think we need a break.

Also, Awakening takes place in future Archanea, and it implies via Priam that Telius happened in the same universe.
---
Anri is Love. Anri is Life.
#4OwnagepuffsPosted 6/7/2014 3:16:04 PM
Yes. Sounds good.
---
".....It's fine, Mr. Wright... Even a bluff would suit me just fine... As long as you can... ..clear up this doubt inside me!"
-Apollo Justice
#5HayashiTakaraPosted 6/7/2014 3:58:54 PM
Anyone ever image googled just "Anri" without putting fire emblem in it? If you havent.... you should xD

Here's a sample...

http://i2.listal.com/image/1985878/600full-anri-sugihara.jpg

lol
#6Flamingace18Posted 6/7/2014 6:21:31 PM
Yes. Because I want explanations on several things.

1.) How are the worlds connected? Are they on the same world or what? How do people have knowledge over Ike and the laguz otherwise?

2.) Make it clear about Ike. I thought it was heavily hinted that after Ike left Tellius he became Anri's ancestor.

3.) Avatar/Kris's relationship. Along with 7's tactician.

IS has some splainin to do.
---
Oklahoma City Thunder, Texas Rangers, St Louis Rams, and Oklahoma Sooners fan. http://cdn2.sbnation.com/assets/3914361/Russ-Troll_medium.gif
#7AwsomdudPosted 6/7/2014 7:18:34 PM(edited)
HayashiTakara posted...
Anyone ever image googled just "Anri" without putting fire emblem in it? If you havent.... you should xD

I tried... now I feel vaguely sick.
---
http://i.imgur.com/xcQYE9l.png
It's gonna happen someday.
#8NewbieN00bPosted 6/7/2014 7:51:28 PM
Anri is just like every other background hero, he'll probably never get a game. The 12 crusaders never got one, the generals in FE7/6 never got one, the country founders in FE8 never got one, and the guys in RD's background never got one...
---
3DS FC: 4596-9460-1427
#9qp0al0zm000Posted 6/7/2014 8:35:41 PM
Flamingace18 posted...

2.) Make it clear about Ike. I thought it was heavily hinted that after Ike left Tellius he became Anri's ancestor.

I have honestly never heard of this theory. That would make Priam and Chrom distinct cousins, and that doesn't seem very plausible.
#10CreepGnomePosted 6/7/2014 8:40:37 PM
Flamingace18 posted...

u wot m8
---
Ma-shi-nuh, because there's no such thing as a "correct" way to pronounce things.-zero7717 on pronunciation of Machina
http://i.imgur.com/eJDEa.png