Ideal Distribution of Galforce to kids

#1AwsomdudPosted 6/7/2014 1:57:20 PM
Is there such a thing? I know there are 3 Girl Children without Galeforce (Noire, Nah, Kjelle), and 3 Men (MaMU, Gaius, Donnel) that can down Galeforce to those girls. So.. as I said, is there any "best" way to do it?
---
http://i.imgur.com/xcQYE9l.png
It's gonna happen someday.
#2YayorNayPosted 6/7/2014 2:00:44 PM
MaMU should NOT be married to a 1st gen, especially one without galeforce. It makes the army NOT optimal, and MaMU becomes more "useless" then other 2nd gens (though he's still the best 1st gen, he's just not as good then). Also, Vaike x Nowi (only thing lacking is galeforce), Gaius/Donnel x Tharja, whoever is left goes to Sully.
---
Official Husband of Lucina
#38PandaPosted 6/7/2014 2:08:13 PM
Galeforce isn't really necessery but otherwise go with Donnel x Sully, Gaius x Noire, and MU x Nowi. Nah gains the most from MU compared to Kjelle and Noire.
---
3DS FC: 2277 - 7535 - 7800
Friend Safari: Electrode, Stunfisk, and Manectric
#417MasterPosted 6/7/2014 2:12:03 PM
YayorNay posted...
MaMU should NOT be married to a 1st gen, especially one without galeforce. It makes the army NOT optimal, and MaMU becomes more "useless" then other 2nd gens (though he's still the best 1st gen, he's just not as good then). Also, Vaike x Nowi (only thing lacking is galeforce), Gaius/Donnel x Tharja, whoever is left goes to Sully.

Hey, maybe TC does not care about that other stuff hmm? It is not as if marrying the Avatar to a first generation character suddenly makes any chapter unbeatable or exponentially more difficult. Topic title explicitly says the focus is getting Galeforce where it is possible, not "how to make the optimal army".
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/17Master
Official Milotic of the Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire boards.
#5OwnagepuffsPosted 6/7/2014 2:14:56 PM
Gaius x Kjelle

Donnel x Noire

MaMU x Nowi
---
".....It's fine, Mr. Wright... Even a bluff would suit me just fine... As long as you can... ..clear up this doubt inside me!"
-Apollo Justice
#6YayorNayPosted 6/7/2014 2:15:38 PM
17Master posted...
YayorNay posted...

Hey, maybe TC does not care about that other stuff hmm? It is not as if marrying the Avatar to a first generation character suddenly makes any chapter unbeatable or exponentially more difficult. Topic title explicitly says the focus is getting Galeforce where it is possible, not "how to make the optimal army".

The reason why you want galeforce is to become an optimal army. If he doesn't want an optimal army then he could just say, I only want Galeforce. I don't need an optimal army (for whatever reason you would be looking for galeforce, and at the same time not looking for an optimal army is beyond me, but whatever.)
---
#7Awsomdud(Topic Creator)Posted 6/7/2014 2:32:10 PM
YayorNay posted...

You claim that having 2 Morgans is useless?

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/131/351/eb6.jpg?1307463786
---
#8VascelaPosted 6/7/2014 2:34:54 PM
Galeforce is the best skill in the game.

Galeforce is the most overrated skill in the game.

Galeforce isn't even that amazing. But it's a pretty cool skill.
#9YayorNayPosted 6/7/2014 2:40:37 PM(edited)
Awsomdud posted...
YayorNay posted...

lol it's kind of true, having 2 Morgans is not as good as having a 3rd gen Morgan. Making Morgan as strong as possible as well as having all 2nd gens marry is the most optimal army you can get. If you have MaMU marry someone without galeforce at the very least, then he's going to be harder to use, his skirmishing ability is not that great, and he is usually used as support to the galeforce unit. If you also leave alone that 2nd gen unit, then you have to use a first gen pairing instead. Plus, if you pair up correctly all second gens get all they want. Again, snowballing the strong>bringing up the weaker. Having 2 Morgans is not bad, but it's not optimal for the army in general. If all second gens could marry even after having 2 Morgans, then by all means that should possibly be fine (provided MaMU marries a galeforce unit), but they can't which makes the army less optimal. If MaMU marries someone without galeforce, he can't skirmish, without rescue support and if he doesn't marry 2nd gen he can't VVDS+ either (in Lucy's case).
---
#10Awsomdud(Topic Creator)Posted 6/7/2014 2:42:17 PM
YayorNay posted...
Awsomdud posted...
YayorNay posted...

lol it's kind of true, having 2 Morgans is not as good as having a 3rd gen Morgan. Making Morgan as strong as possible as well as having all 2nd gens marry is the most optimal army you can get. If you have MaMU marry someone without galeforce at the very least, then he's going to be harder to use, his skirmishing ability is not that great, and he is usually used as support to the galeforce unit. If you also leave alone that 2nd gen unit, then you have to use a first gen pairing instead. Plus, if you pair up correctly all second gens get all they want. Again, snowballing the strong>bringing up the weaker. Having 2 Morgans is not bad, but it's not optimal for the army in general. If all second gens could marry even after having 2 Morgans, then by all means that should possibly be fine (provided MaMU marries a galeforce unit).

What I got out of this:

1) 2 Morgans is not all it's cracked up to be,
2) I should make Lucina!Morgan / Chrom!Cynthia!Morgan for Aether + Luna + Ignis + Galeforce
---