Ideal Distribution of Galforce to kids

#41OwnagepuffsPosted 6/7/2014 4:26:10 PM
Awsomdud posted...
Not Really. Now I know Aether + Galeforce is God, and Aether!Morgan will probably Solo Apotheosis hard mode without DLC (Slight exaggeration, as nobody has found a way to do that, not even MAtt5TER)

Aether alone is as reliable as Astra alone, AKA not very. It's Aether in conjunction with a primary proc like Ignis and Luna that makes it god tier. Aether + Luna + Galeforce is God. Chrom x Sumia is without a doubt the best 1st Gen Marriage. Aside from personal preference, there is absolutely zero reason for Chrom and Sumia to marry anyone except each other.
---
".....It's fine, Mr. Wright... Even a bluff would suit me just fine... As long as you can... ..clear up this doubt inside me!"
-Apollo Justice
#42VascelaPosted 6/7/2014 4:39:49 PM
Doesn't change the fact that 79 damage > 40 damage. Overkill or not. Both can achieve the same goal but one can do it with less consequence than the other. Also, let's say it's 80 damage vs 40 damage. Both will kill after 2 hits but what if PavGis is factored in? Then all of a sudden the 80 damage outclasses 40 damage. Heck let's apply galeforce vs no galeforce to a Sage. A galeforce unit and a non galeforce Sage can both kill enemies. However, after that kill the Galeforce unit has obtained the same result with less consequence. The non galeforce Sage is now stuck in the middle of the enemy zone and must be rescued. The non galeforce Sage HAS to commit to a kill or a staff.use. The Galeforce Sage after a kill now has the option of either exiting the enemy zone (1 less unit that needs rescuing), getting another kill, or rescuing another single gale pair to their position to get another 2 kills/a double gale pair to get another 3 kills (under this circumstance, that Sage has now produced a net total of either 3 kills or 4 kills), or the Sage can just heal. That is what I call doing a job better.

Post all damage debuffs, 40 damage is the exact same thing as 79. Plus, you are ignoring that it's very common to run someone (or multiple people) as snipers dedicated to using a longbow/doublebow (Chrom is a big one, but Huff Puff likes using Aether!Morgan as a Sniper too IIRC).

There are some situations where you don't need to rescue someone without galeforce. And there are also some situations where you DO need to rescue someone with galeforce. Different situations happen all the time, and it's the player's responsibility to calculate the calls.
#43sabata2Posted 6/7/2014 9:00:48 PM
Vas... he's not *talking* about Post-Reduction damage... He's talking Pre-Reduction damage.

How did you not figure that out? It's like you're arguing "Yes the chicken crossed the road" while he's saying "It only got halfway, I ran over it" and you're dead-set on saying "No, it was in the process of crossing the road, therefore it crossed the road!"

The OP has asked you to stop. You aren't gaining any brownie points by staying here saying "You're all wrong, I'm right, and you are foolish for thinking you're right."

Also, Ownagepuffs is *nooot* HuffNPuff... they're two toootally different users. Best you keep them straight.
---
There's hentai for everything. If you haven't found it, look harder. - Icadwallader
If it weren't for my PSP, I wouldn't be sane right now.
#44VascelaPosted 6/7/2014 9:05:50 PM
sabata2 posted...
Vas... he's not *talking* about Post-Reduction damage... He's talking Pre-Reduction damage.

How did you not figure that out? It's like you're arguing "Yes the chicken crossed the road" while he's saying "It only got halfway, I ran over it" and you're dead-set on saying "No, it was in the process of crossing the road, therefore it crossed the road!"

The OP has asked you to stop. You aren't gaining any brownie points by staying here saying "You're all wrong, I'm right, and you are foolish for thinking you're right."

Also, Ownagepuffs is *nooot* HuffNPuff... they're two toootally different users. Best you keep them straight.

1. I was trying to imply that it was post damage reduction. He didn't realize it, so I clarified.

2. I said Huff Puff uses a Sniper Aether!Morgan. I didn't say anything about Ownagepuff using Morgan that way. I'm sorry if you misinterpreted that.