If Gay/Lesbian Marriages were Allowed

#1YayorNayPosted 6/7/2014 2:04:33 PM(edited)
Which marriages would be most optimal if lesbian and gay marriages were in FE:A, and everyone was bisexual? They get their kids from adoption (ex. Brady was adopted from Libra's orphanage or something).

I'll start: Cordelia x Sully:

Kjelle gets Galeforce, mercenary tree, and dark mage tree (all breakers, armsthrift, sol, galeforce, and luna... what else could you ask for?)
Severa gets all breakers, luna, and vantage.
---
Official Husband of Lucina
#2YayorNay(Topic Creator)Posted 6/7/2014 2:48:17 PM
Bump, wow I thought I could smell the unfair combinations brewing.
---
#3SpellcraftQuillPosted 6/7/2014 2:57:23 PM
Olivia x Tharja is pretty popular. How about Chrom x Gaius? For storyline purposes, Lucina's mom is still the Maiden as the surrogate. Besides, Gaius is often given to Tharja whose with one of Chrom's best wives.

Sully x Cordelia would unfortunately remove the lesbian implications from Kjelle. Gaius can give her a male only skill too.

Donnel may have to go to Nowi though if you decide to give Gaius to her instead
---
Burroughs: Scanning...Excuses, unjustified resentment, self-justification, a rash desire to negate oneself...I don't see any good reason to join their cause.
#4YayorNay(Topic Creator)Posted 6/7/2014 2:58:44 PM
Nowi x Sumia would be pretty good, the only thing missing would be sol.
---
#5OwnagepuffsPosted 6/7/2014 3:00:32 PM
Thing is it would only be lesbian couples because Gregor x Gaius wouldn't produce a kid :(
---
".....It's fine, Mr. Wright... Even a bluff would suit me just fine... As long as you can... ..clear up this doubt inside me!"
-Apollo Justice
#6YayorNay(Topic Creator)Posted 6/7/2014 3:01:29 PM
Ownagepuffs posted...
Thing is it would only be lesbian couples because Gregor x Gaius wouldn't produce a kid :(

Oh that's a good point, perhaps someone could pretend they could and just give off the boy/girl's name lol?
---
#7AwsomdudPosted 6/7/2014 3:02:07 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#8OwnagepuffsPosted 6/7/2014 3:50:36 PM
YayorNay posted...
Ownagepuffs posted...

Oh that's a good point, perhaps someone could pretend they could and just give off the boy/girl's name lol?

If Stahl x Gaius was a thing and one of them had a daughter it would be epic. You get a perfect Physical unit.
---
".....It's fine, Mr. Wright... Even a bluff would suit me just fine... As long as you can... ..clear up this doubt inside me!"
-Apollo Justice
#9HayashiTakaraPosted 6/7/2014 3:55:04 PM
Didn't know adopted children can inherit genetics (8 x )
#10OwnagepuffsPosted 6/7/2014 4:28:35 PM
HayashiTakara posted...
Didn't know adopted children can inherit genetics (8 x )

Aw come on, it's not like if I was a Fencer my child will automatically inherit my fencing skills lol.
---
-Apollo Justice