If Gay/Lesbian Marriages were Allowed

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. If Gay/Lesbian Marriages were Allowed

User Info: YayorNay

YayorNay
2 years ago#1
Which marriages would be most optimal if lesbian and gay marriages were in FE:A, and everyone was bisexual? They get their kids from adoption (ex. Brady was adopted from Libra's orphanage or something).

I'll start: Cordelia x Sully:

Kjelle gets Galeforce, mercenary tree, and dark mage tree (all breakers, armsthrift, sol, galeforce, and luna... what else could you ask for?)
Severa gets all breakers, luna, and vantage.
Official Husband of Lucina

YayorNay
2 years ago#2
Bump, wow I thought I could smell the unfair combinations brewing.

User Info: SpellcraftQuill

SpellcraftQuill
2 years ago#3
Olivia x Tharja is pretty popular. How about Chrom x Gaius? For storyline purposes, Lucina's mom is still the Maiden as the surrogate. Besides, Gaius is often given to Tharja whose with one of Chrom's best wives.

Sully x Cordelia would unfortunately remove the lesbian implications from Kjelle. Gaius can give her a male only skill too.

Donnel may have to go to Nowi though if you decide to give Gaius to her instead
Burroughs: Scanning...Excuses, unjustified resentment, self-justification, a rash desire to negate oneself...I don't see any good reason to join their cause.

YayorNay
2 years ago#4
Nowi x Sumia would be pretty good, the only thing missing would be sol.

User Info: Ownagepuffs

Ownagepuffs
2 years ago#5
Thing is it would only be lesbian couples because Gregor x Gaius wouldn't produce a kid :(
".....It's fine, Mr. Wright... Even a bluff would suit me just fine... As long as you can... ..clear up this doubt inside me!"
-Apollo Justice

YayorNay
2 years ago#6
Ownagepuffs posted...
Thing is it would only be lesbian couples because Gregor x Gaius wouldn't produce a kid :(

Oh that's a good point, perhaps someone could pretend they could and just give off the boy/girl's name lol?
(message deleted)

Ownagepuffs
2 years ago#8
YayorNay posted...
Ownagepuffs posted...

Oh that's a good point, perhaps someone could pretend they could and just give off the boy/girl's name lol?

If Stahl x Gaius was a thing and one of them had a daughter it would be epic. You get a perfect Physical unit.
".....It's fine, Mr. Wright... Even a bluff would suit me just fine... As long as you can... ..clear up this doubt inside me!"
-Apollo Justice

User Info: HayashiTakara

HayashiTakara
2 years ago#9
Didn't know adopted children can inherit genetics (8 x )

Ownagepuffs
2 years ago#10
HayashiTakara posted...
Didn't know adopted children can inherit genetics (8 x )

Aw come on, it's not like if I was a Fencer my child will automatically inherit my fencing skills lol.
-Apollo Justice
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. If Gay/Lesbian Marriages were Allowed

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived