CYOA: Begonian Legacy II: Shattered Fates

#1AranvoidPosted 6/9/2014 12:03:28 PM
Alright guys here's the second topic. For those who are new to Begonian Legacy, here is a recap.

Summary: Serlen, the young prince of Begonia, is forced to leave his home of many years, Gimle. Along with his friends and sister the group makes their way to Saccharide village. Face down a fearsome dragon with words and return, helping a Dragon merchant. Gunnarr, the merchant in question joins the group along with a fellow merchant, Tiranah.

After meeting with the chief of the village the Begonia Liberation army is formed. The newly formed army returns to Gimle which is under siege from the Begonian Empire itself. After fending off risen attacks and their enemies the group makes itself towards Topiac village, yet meet the priestess, Verdani who joins the group. This is where Serlen makes a heart wrenching choice. Returning back to Gimle and being reprimanded the army disobeys King Damon of Gimle.
And launches off to fight Gram, the kingdom to the North of Gimle that has betrayed them.

The Liberation army are met with Porates out to sea and from afar a youth in Gram spots the battle.

We are now at where the voting left off, to keep Serlen's POV or switch to the mysterious Youths, Aeneas POV

We have 1A for Serlen.

Cast your vote

A- Serlen POV
B- Aeneas POV
---
"I am Serlen,heir to the throne of Begonia and if this is my final stand so be it Ares."
"I am Siegemund,Tamriel emperor.Begone sithis!!!"
#2Aranvoid(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2014 12:41:41 PM
Bump
---
"I am Serlen,heir to the throne of Begonia and if this is my final stand so be it Ares."
#3Dragonball9899Posted 6/9/2014 12:52:54 PM
A.
---
SpongeBob, why? Why did you set me on fire, SpongeBob?! Why didnt you just write your essay?!
#4Aranvoid(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2014 12:55:09 PM
2A

Looks like Serlen is in the lead.
Be warned Aeneas POV will return regardless of the choices here
---
#5TestPilotVGCPosted 6/9/2014 1:00:02 PM
A
---
FC: 1075-1879-3031 (Magmar, Pyroroar, Braxien) IGN: Ryan
If you add my FC, PM me so I can add you back.
#6Dragonball9899Posted 6/9/2014 1:02:33 PM
Aranvoid posted...
2A

Any reason you're kind of forcing this POV change?
---
SpongeBob, why? Why did you set me on fire, SpongeBob?! Why didnt you just write your essay?!
#7Aranvoid(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2014 1:04:35 PM
3A. If A gets one more vote it will win, so last call for potential B voters .
---
#8Aranvoid(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2014 1:06:28 PM
Dragonball9899 posted...
Aranvoid posted...
2A

Any reason you're kind of forcing this POV change?

Not forcing, you will be able to vote on another POV change later during this part. I never force.
If readers prefer Serlen I go with him, but there is only so far his side of the story can go before it conflicts with the plot.
---
#9Aranvoid(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2014 1:22:11 PM
Actually surprised we got this far.
Planning up the events for of either scenario wins.
---
#10Aranvoid(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2014 2:17:33 PM
The ship turns and takes a stop on the island and Serlen has already ordered his soldiers to find any survivors. One of them is the same man with the strange contraption.

The man stands up and the only thing visible is his red eyes. "Allow me to travel with you." He speaks in a deep baritone. Serlen is easily disturbed by the figure.

"If you have any cause to end the war then I accept." Serlen says.

You decide to

A. Ask him where he hails from

B. Ask what his contraption is

C. Switch to Aeneas POV
---