CYOA: Begonian Legacy II: Shattered Fates

#71Aranvoid(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2014 1:54:35 PM
Lewi and Signy C support

Signy sighed, she was a bit sad at how things had recently turned out. She wondered briefly what was the point of this war and how many more lives would be consumed in its wake.

"Whoa there Princess, sad looks don't suit you." Lewi said, stepping out of the shadows.
Signy growled, just the person she didn't want to see.

"What pervert?" She snapped whirling on him.
Lewi raised a hand in self defense. "Jeez one little incident and you brand me? Alright, I just want I talk." He placated.

Signy looked at him for a moment before sighing, "I just don't want to fight anymore.
What if I lose my brother?" She answered quietly.

Lewi winced, he was not good at comforting.
"Uh, I have a sister too. Though, I haven't seen her in months and I'm just as worried as you are." He tried to grin.

"Really? You never said anything like that when you signed up." Signy exclaimed. Lewi shrugged and stuffed his hand in his pockets.
"But hey, we can promise to see them both through this war!" He looked up with determination.

"You're right, if we lose our willpower now how many more lives will be lost? Thanks Lewi." Signy grinned, hugging him.

He blushed and scratched his head,"sure." He chuckled nervously.

C support ends

A. Rolanth and Celincia B support.

B. Tiranah and Gunnarr C support

Almost done folks and do you guys want me to post character classes? I'm already making new ones.
---
"I am Serlen,heir to the throne of Begonia and if this is my final stand so be it Ares."
"I am Siegemund,Tamriel emperor.Begone sithis!!!"
#72TestPilotVGCPosted 6/11/2014 1:58:20 PM
B
---
FC: 1075-1879-3031 (Magmar, Pyroroar, Braxien) IGN: Ryan
If you add my FC, PM me so I can add you back.
#73BrianTheLegend_Posted 6/11/2014 2:02:52 PM
TestPilotVGC posted...
B

---
"A one-mind ensemble is upon you." -Honors English, Cymbals on the Sidewalk
-3ds fc: 1650-1471-6860-
#74Aranvoid(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2014 2:17:01 PM
2B
---
"I am Serlen,heir to the throne of Begonia and if this is my final stand so be it Ares."
#75Aranvoid(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2014 4:19:15 PM
Roar? Anymorep
---
#76ryugin55Posted 6/11/2014 4:53:43 PM
B
---
I blame the community...
This is the part of my sig where I post some snarky sarcastic comment regarding the board's crazy devotion to waifu-ism.
#77Aranvoid(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2014 5:03:21 PM
B is locked will start soon.
---
#78Aranvoid(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2014 4:29:46 AM
Tiranah and Gunnarr C support

It was a regular day for Gunnarr, boredom.
He strolled around the ship a few times looking for something excitable.
"Hey, dragon boy!" Tiranah waved off with excitement.

"Uh, you need something?" The dragon asked, stepping closer. "Good, I need you to take this list and do inventory for my convoy. I'm... busy at the moment." The merchant laughed.

Gunnarr grabbed the list and his eyes grew wild, "This list is huge!" He shouted doing a double take. "Oh no, this is my daily routine." Tiranah chirped.

"Daily routine? There's about forty nine things on this list, but I'll do it." He replied hesitantly.
Tiranah passed him and grinned, "Thanks." She replied.

C support ends.

A. Rolanth and Celincia B support

Finally, we are almost done just one left to go and chapter 12 is here! Will post this support later.
---
#79ryugin55Posted 6/12/2014 5:37:07 AM
Wait... We were going to do all the supports anyway? But... But... But... All those votes we used trying to avoid the anti-harem supports!
---
I blame the community...
This is the part of my sig where I post some snarky sarcastic comment regarding the board's crazy devotion to waifu-ism.
#80Aranvoid(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2014 7:58:50 AM
Ryugin, not all supports mean they like a certain person. It's like awakening where some characters don't fall in love til S support.

So Antigone does not love Serlen and it's vice versa same with Verdani and Serlen.

And im doing this for other characters to get supports. I ace a feeling all f them won't be married by the end of this sequel and an taking measures just in case.

Will post the support now and ten we can get back to the action as even I've never done a support gauntlet.
---