been a while since we've had a topic on the lack of feet, Nowi, or Emmeryn puns

#1EndgamePosted 6/10/2014 6:27:28 PM
so let us kill three birds with one stone and have a hearty discussion on this game's hooved characters, pedobait, and that lovely lady that makes our hearts jump in one topic

I'll start us off:

Nowi actually has feet in dragon form! damn reptilian privilege!
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#2Sacred_ArfaidPosted 6/10/2014 6:30:15 PM
You're not funny. Just thought you should known.
#3Endgame(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2014 6:36:16 PM
my intent is not to humor you

I am merely sticking to tradition by making a topic about subjects that are long overdue discussion topics
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#4Sacred_ArfaidPosted 6/10/2014 6:40:12 PM
*overdone
#5Vortex_OblivionPosted 6/10/2014 7:27:46 PM
I'd thought you got class, Endgame...
#6Endgame(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2014 7:46:16 PM
yeah, you guys are right, we should have had another discussion on how terrible Tharja, Owain, and/or their fans are instead
---
#7ChocOdinPosted 6/10/2014 8:58:59 PM
:( I like Emmeryn.
---
"You're not quite courageous enough to take that risk. You need to be a Badass first." -Persona 3
#8NebulaBluePosted 6/10/2014 9:54:21 PM
i would hug a manakete non-sexually
#9OwnagepuffsPosted 6/10/2014 10:08:36 PM
Endgame posted...
yeah, you guys are right, we should have had another discussion on how terrible Tharja, Owain, and/or their fans are instead

Is this one of those Endgame x Lissa topics again?

Anyway, you know society's tastes have hit rock bottom when there are no more Emmeryn puns. I mean sheesh, how much lower shall this board's quality fall before we get some good ol' fashioned Exalt trolling again?
---
".....It's fine, Mr. Wright... Even a bluff would suit me just fine... As long as you can... ..clear up this doubt inside me!"
-Apollo Justice
#10CreepGnomePosted 6/10/2014 10:18:41 PM
Sacred_Arfaid posted...
You're not funny. Just thought you should known.

Sacred_Arfaid posted...
*overdone

Warning: The above user literally hates fun.
---
Ma-shi-nuh, because there's no such thing as a "correct" way to pronounce things.-zero7717 on pronunciation of Machina
http://i.imgur.com/eJDEa.png