been a while since we've had a topic on the lack of feet, Nowi, or Emmeryn puns

#31Ultima_RatioPosted 6/12/2014 3:01:45 AM
I know dragons with feet like rabbits, 'tis true I swear!
---
Never try to reason the prejudice out of a man. It was not reasoned into him, and cannot be reasoned out.
- Sydney Smith
#32FF_4everPosted 6/12/2014 5:27:26 AM(edited)
Endgame posted...
You know what else we haven't had enough of I'm a while...?

LissaXEndgame topics...

B-baka! It's not like I want Lissa and me to be the OTP... or anything! I don't even like her one bit! Not even a little.... and I definitely don't like getting shipped with her!

Fixed.
---
What the grus!
Still looking for my next Infinite Space D:
#33ryugin55Posted 6/12/2014 5:38:35 AM
FF_4ever posted...
Endgame posted...

LissaXEndgame topics...

B-baka! It's not like I want Lissa and me to be the OTP... or anything! I don't even like her one bit! Not even a little.... and I definitely don't like getting shipped with her!

Fixed.

God bless you.
---
I blame the community...
This is the part of my sig where I post some snarky sarcastic comment regarding the board's crazy devotion to waifu-ism.
#34FF_4everPosted 6/12/2014 6:07:14 AM
ryugin55 posted...
FF_4ever posted...
Endgame posted...

LissaXEndgame topics...

Fixed.

God bless you.

No no no. God bless Lissa and Endgame. May they be joined in holy matrimony to the end of their days.
---
What the grus!
Still looking for my next Infinite Space D:
#351998_zPosted 6/12/2014 7:00:22 AM
And thus, for the 2164th time, the FE:A society has fallen down to its lowest point again.
---
The sole rule of any videogamer is to save save save. Especially when something rare happens. - LightHawKnight
#36pasabiPosted 6/12/2014 7:02:38 AM
Is there any legit reason for theno feet thing? Bravely default did this as well.. why?
#371998_zPosted 6/12/2014 7:37:16 AM
pasabi posted...
Is there any legit reason for theno feet thing? Bravely default did this as well.. why?

Iunno, the only one I could think is Summer Scramble.
---
The sole rule of any videogamer is to save save save. Especially when something rare happens. - LightHawKnight
#38pasabiPosted 6/12/2014 7:50:46 AM
Is that response supposed to make sense? If so how?
#39Endgame(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2014 8:46:13 AM
allegedly the model designers thought giving them feet would cause some kind of problem (I think it was a FPS problem), so they cut corners and hoped no one would notice

.....or something like that, it's been a while, but it was in one of the Iwata Asks
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#40pasabiPosted 6/12/2014 8:58:25 AM
I realize it works for bravely default Caz they are kinda chibi shaped to begin with but Frederick looks like he'll fall over and never get up tbh