Is it too late for me to I get Chrom with Olivia?

#1super-staffPosted 6/12/2014 5:50:40 AM
I started a second playthrough recently for Fire Emblem Awakening. I intended to have Chrom get together with Olivia. However, I got a C support with My Unit and accidentally saved. I already married Sumia, Sully, and Maribelle. Also, I am in chapter 10. Can I still get Chrom with Olivia without having to marry My Unit off? I have a Seed of Trust, so can that help Chrom/Olivia? I've never used that before, though, so I don't know how effective it is.
#2I_eat_tablesPosted 6/12/2014 5:55:24 AM
If Chrom has a support with someone he can marry, that trumps marrying Olivia. The only solution is to have Avatar get married first.

A Seed of Trust just gives you one support point. It usually takes 4-6 support points for one support rank, so it's useful, just not really relevant here.
---
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning." -Reiner Knizia
#3KuzuryuSubaruPosted 6/12/2014 6:24:26 AM
You will marry Chrom and you will like it.

Also, what Tables said, if you marry off your FeMu beforehand, Chrom cannot forcibly marry you. I recommend Stahl or Lun'Qu, those two are adorable.
---
They went out of their way to make us pay for features that could have easily been added as a free, offline, inclusive function
-4chan anon on PokeTransfer
#4pasabiPosted 6/12/2014 6:25:54 AM
Besides if u listened to any of chroms potential c supports then he will be married before u get a chance to see olivias. This ensures u cannot marry him to olivia if u have heard any of chroms potential cs. Sry. On the bright side u aren't too far from the beginning to start over if it means that much to u.
#5HayashiTakaraPosted 6/12/2014 7:01:44 AM
Marry off all potential wives
#6RadiantGodPosted 6/12/2014 12:26:22 PM
I_eat_tables posted...
A Seed of Trust just gives you one support point..

http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Support

Seeds of Trust in a pair up gives 9 support. You are wrong about support ranks.
---
I am a descendant of both Marth's and Ike's family lines. Ragnell and Falchion are both mine to use. My Fire Emblem class would be Radiant Hero-King.
#7OwnagepuffsPosted 6/12/2014 3:53:45 PM
Marry off FeMU ASAP.
---
".....It's fine, Mr. Wright... Even a bluff would suit me just fine... As long as you can... ..clear up this doubt inside me!"
-Apollo Justice
#8MelonGxPosted 6/12/2014 9:20:45 PM(edited)
Restart the game if it's impossible to continue your plan on FeMU/Sumia/Sully/Maribelle's marriage.

BTW,
I'll say no one can do a Lunatic+ No-grind with the following restrictions:
1) FeMU with Def flaw
2) Chrom x Olivia
#9OwnagepuffsPosted 6/12/2014 9:31:42 PM
MelonGx posted...
Restart the game if it's impossible to continue your plan on FeMU/Sumia/Sully/Maribelle's marriage.

BTW,
I'll say no one can do a Lunatic+ No-grind with the following restrictions:
1) FeMU with Def flaw
2) Chrom x Olivia

Daaaamn man, you are a Lunatic, no pun intended. Chrom x Olivia nukes Lucina's base stats to the 7 hells, no way does ANYONE get Inigo in a no grind, and Def flaw means you either need to be RNG blessed or get ready for a lot of resets. Melon pls.
---
".....It's fine, Mr. Wright... Even a bluff would suit me just fine... As long as you can... ..clear up this doubt inside me!"
-Apollo Justice
#10I_eat_tablesPosted 6/12/2014 11:55:37 PM
RadiantGod posted...
I_eat_tables posted...
A Seed of Trust just gives you one support point..

http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Support

Seeds of Trust in a pair up gives 9 support. You are wrong about support ranks.

I'm not. I was just half asleep and forgot that most people refer to suppots in a different way to me. Normally I just translate back into the old way which is used on SF and stuff, but I forgot here. IMO, the way I do it is a lot more logical (none of this rounding to the nearest 9 support point nonense), but until we can actually hack the game and see how support data is stored, both are equally valid interpretations.
---
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning." -Reiner Knizia