Id (Purpose) is used in the Arena Ferox stage of Smash 3DS.

#1BeanBeanKingdomPosted 6/12/2014 11:26:08 AM
Just came up on Treehouse Live. Sakurai shows his good taste.
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#2Too_many_namesPosted 6/12/2014 3:06:12 PM
BeanBeanKingdom posted...
Just came up on Treehouse Live. Sakurai shows his good taste.

Nice, but it won't feel anywhere near as epic when you are not taking on the final boss.
---
An old man once told me: "No old man is to be trusted".
#3SpellcraftQuillPosted 6/12/2014 4:53:14 PM
If there wasn't a Gematsu leak, we'd think Robin would get in instead of Chrom now.
---
Burroughs: Scanning...Excuses, unjustified resentment, self-justification, a rash desire to negate oneself...I don't see any good reason to join their cause.
#4SorceressTharjaPosted 6/12/2014 5:02:35 PM
I do not like this song for SSB. Don't get me wrong, I like the song... just not for SSB.
---
Ridete alta voce
#5Strawberry_EggsPosted 6/12/2014 5:05:20 PM
It would be far more fitting to a stage meant to replicate the Endgame chapter. Oh well. I do hope the music pieces shows up in the Wii U version. I have no intention of getting the 3DS one. I tend to do far more handheld gaming than any other type, but I don't really enjoy handheld fighting games.
---
Why you are here is a profound mystery indeed.
#6OwnagepuffsPosted 6/12/2014 6:06:04 PM
SpellcraftQuill posted...
If there wasn't a Gematsu leak, we'd think Robin would get in instead of Chrom now.

The Gematsu leak is looking mighty accurate right about now. Chrom ftw, how anyone thought Robin was getting in over this game's Lord is beyond me.
---
".....It's fine, Mr. Wright... Even a bluff would suit me just fine... As long as you can... ..clear up this doubt inside me!"
-Apollo Justice
#7AnriHeroKingPosted 6/12/2014 6:20:58 PM
Ownagepuffs posted...

The Gematsu leak is looking mighty accurate right about now. Chrom ftw, how anyone thought Robin was getting in over this game's Lord is beyond me.

I saw a poll where Owain got the same number of votes as Robin. Gamefaqs has a LOT of INTERESTING Users.
---
Anri is Love. Anri is Life.
#8g00dgirl11Posted 6/12/2014 6:26:53 PM
AnriHeroKing posted...
Ownagepuffs posted...

I saw a poll where Owain got the same number of votes as Robin. Gamefaqs has a LOT of INTERESTING Users.

That was for assist trophy.

There are like 500 leaks from reddit, 4chan etc saying Owain is AT so you better prepare for it.
---
I am a girl gamer kk, deal with it!!
#9SpellcraftQuillPosted 6/12/2014 7:38:21 PM
There was another rumor back then about Tharja being in it but we already have the psycho villager. The best we can do is make an Owain Mii.
---
Burroughs: Scanning...Excuses, unjustified resentment, self-justification, a rash desire to negate oneself...I don't see any good reason to join their cause.
#10unknownuberPosted 6/12/2014 7:41:33 PM(edited)
No Id~Hope?
Also does anyone expect Lucina (Masked) as the Stage Boss, seems likely.... We'll probally see Lon'qu or Bassilio in the Background
---
Unown will be Uber-Tier one of these days....