Question about Chrom's marriage.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Question about Chrom's marriage.

User Info: CrescentShadow

CrescentShadow
2 years ago#1
Okay so I've finally decided to get back into Awakening and finish the DLC on my main file, and do a second playthrough with a female avatar.

I am wondering, if Chrom has unlocked the ability for C support with one of his possible wives, but doesn't actually have the conversation, does that prevent him marrying Olivia?

She's the only one I don't have the marriage conversation for with Chrom, so I decided I pair them for this playthrough.
3DS Friend Code: 1118 - 0340 - 0125
Pokemon X FS: Ice: Lapras, Sneasel, Snorunt.

User Info: almostexactly

almostexactly
2 years ago#2
Yeah, it's fine, you just need to Dance grind harder.
Probably be easier if you married the offending potential wives off beforehand though.

CrescentShadow
2 years ago#3
The only problem with that is I'm also using this playthrough to get all of FeMU's S rank supports.

But as long as l have Chrom stick with Olivia in whatever ch you battle Gangrel the available but not activated C conversation with FeMU poses no problem?

User Info: Ownagepuffs

Ownagepuffs
2 years ago#4
IIRC Olivia gets priority if she has equal support points to all his wives before C rank. After C rank, Sumia gets priority if all his wives are at equal support level.
".....It's fine, Mr. Wright... Even a bluff would suit me just fine... As long as you can... ..clear up this doubt inside me!"
-Apollo Justice

CrescentShadow
2 years ago#5
Okay then, carrying on.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Question about Chrom's marriage.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived