What's with the fascination with Chrom x Sumia?

#1unknownuberPosted 6/20/2014 5:13:03 PM
Topic,
There's so many posts and threads about it...(Yes I know I'm adding to the amount)
But why? I thought Canon Discussion was over for the most part...
---
Unown will be Uber-Tier one of these days....
#2AranvoidPosted 6/20/2014 5:16:28 PM
It'll never be over.
---
Serlen, Siegemund,and Remus all have something in common, Young heroes with good ideals and hearts. Begonian Prince, Nordic Hero, and Tythonian Jedi Rise!!
#3Misha-HeartPosted 6/20/2014 5:18:36 PM
Not every mention has to be because it's canon...
---
Yuri/Shoujo-Ai is the purest love. No questions asked.
Sakura Trick has brought forth hope and will revolutionize the world.
#4unknownuber(Topic Creator)Posted 6/20/2014 5:22:20 PM
Misha-Heart posted...
Not every mention has to be because it's canon...

That was what I was saying sorry if I worded it wrong. I'm just wondering what everyone's sudden interest in it is, not it being canon.
---
#5OwnagepuffsPosted 6/20/2014 5:24:11 PM
It's most likely my fault. I have been pretty vocal about it recently. Both for canon and for optimization.

Sorry?
---
".....It's fine, Mr. Wright... Even a bluff would suit me just fine... As long as you can... ..clear up this doubt inside me!"
-Apollo Justice
#6Tokei633Posted 6/20/2014 5:25:57 PM
Uhm, I don't really know since I'm not into that pairing.
#7unknownuber(Topic Creator)Posted 6/20/2014 5:26:53 PM
Ownagepuffs posted...
It's most likely my fault. I have been pretty vocal about it recently. Both for canon and for optimization.

Sorry?

Just wanted to know.... I don't like Sumia as a character in general so I'm just wondering what's all the talk about...
---
#8Misha-HeartPosted 6/20/2014 5:29:34 PM(edited)
A few are claiming it's more optimal than Chrom x Olivia in a couple ways, although I think the small advantage isn't really that game-breaking because Dual Strikes are broken enough.

I personally am still Team Chrom x Olivia because Inigo > Cynthia as Chrom's second child and I don't like wasting Chrom's Cavalier class on a child who does well without any father.

unknownuber posted...
Just wanted to know.... I don't like Sumia as a character in general so I'm just wondering what's all the talk about...

Practically no one ships it seriously, it's all for the children(like most pairings in this game).

I find Sumia to be alright, it's just her support with Chrom gives off a bad impression to players.
---
Yuri/Shoujo-Ai is the purest love. No questions asked.
Sakura Trick has brought forth hope and will revolutionize the world.
#9unknownuber(Topic Creator)Posted 6/20/2014 5:31:34 PM
Misha-Heart posted...
I don't like wasting Chrom's Cavalier class on a child who does well without any father.

---
#10Tokei633Posted 6/20/2014 5:33:12 PM
Imo, Sumia has the cutest support conversations with Henry. I ship her with him a lot.
Gaius x Sumia is more for the lulz, but I like them too.
After marrying her to Henry I found her support with Chrom pretty uninteresting.