What's with the fascination with Chrom x Sumia?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. What's with the fascination with Chrom x Sumia?

User Info: unknownuber

unknownuber
2 years ago#1
Topic,
There's so many posts and threads about it...(Yes I know I'm adding to the amount)
But why? I thought Canon Discussion was over for the most part...
Unown will be Uber-Tier one of these days....

User Info: Aranvoid

Aranvoid
2 years ago#2
It'll never be over.
Serlen, Siegemund,and Remus all have something in common, Young heroes with good ideals and hearts. Begonian Prince, Nordic Hero, and Tythonian Jedi Rise!!

User Info: Misha-Heart

Misha-Heart
2 years ago#3
Not every mention has to be because it's canon...
Yuri/Shoujo-Ai is the purest love. No questions asked.
Sakura Trick has brought forth hope and will revolutionize the world.

unknownuber
2 years ago#4
Misha-Heart posted...
Not every mention has to be because it's canon...

That was what I was saying sorry if I worded it wrong. I'm just wondering what everyone's sudden interest in it is, not it being canon.

User Info: Ownagepuffs

Ownagepuffs
2 years ago#5
It's most likely my fault. I have been pretty vocal about it recently. Both for canon and for optimization.

Sorry?
".....It's fine, Mr. Wright... Even a bluff would suit me just fine... As long as you can... ..clear up this doubt inside me!"
-Apollo Justice

User Info: Tokei633

Tokei633
2 years ago#6
Uhm, I don't really know since I'm not into that pairing.

unknownuber
2 years ago#7
Ownagepuffs posted...
It's most likely my fault. I have been pretty vocal about it recently. Both for canon and for optimization.

Sorry?

Just wanted to know.... I don't like Sumia as a character in general so I'm just wondering what's all the talk about...

User Info: Misha-Heart

Misha-Heart
2 years ago#8
A few are claiming it's more optimal than Chrom x Olivia in a couple ways, although I think the small advantage isn't really that game-breaking because Dual Strikes are broken enough.

I personally am still Team Chrom x Olivia because Inigo > Cynthia as Chrom's second child and I don't like wasting Chrom's Cavalier class on a child who does well without any father.

unknownuber posted...
Just wanted to know.... I don't like Sumia as a character in general so I'm just wondering what's all the talk about...

Practically no one ships it seriously, it's all for the children(like most pairings in this game).

I find Sumia to be alright, it's just her support with Chrom gives off a bad impression to players.
Yuri/Shoujo-Ai is the purest love. No questions asked.
Sakura Trick has brought forth hope and will revolutionize the world.

unknownuber
2 years ago#9
Misha-Heart posted...
I don't like wasting Chrom's Cavalier class on a child who does well without any father.

User Info: Tokei633

Tokei633
2 years ago#10
Imo, Sumia has the cutest support conversations with Henry. I ship her with him a lot.
Gaius x Sumia is more for the lulz, but I like them too.
After marrying her to Henry I found her support with Chrom pretty uninteresting.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. What's with the fascination with Chrom x Sumia?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived