Best Fire Emblem Story?

#31OwnagepuffsPosted 7/5/2014 8:11:21 AM
RJWalker243 posted...
SS has a simple but will written story. Explaining why would require some spoilers so instead, I'll make a single point......

Duly noted. I'll go to SS after Genealogy.
---
".....It's fine, Mr. Wright... Even a bluff would suit me just fine... As long as you can... ..clear up this doubt inside me!"
-Apollo Justice
#32RJWalker243Posted 7/5/2014 9:13:59 AM
And as someone said, I'd recommend playing Thracia 776 after Genealogy to get the full story.
#33OwnagepuffsPosted 7/5/2014 9:23:22 AM
RJWalker243 posted...
And as someone said, I'd recommend playing Thracia 776 after Genealogy to get the full story.

Does Thracia have a translation available?
---
".....It's fine, Mr. Wright... Even a bluff would suit me just fine... As long as you can... ..clear up this doubt inside me!"
-Apollo Justice
#34Omnipotent_CowPosted 7/5/2014 10:41:46 AM(edited)
Ownagepuffs posted...
RJWalker243 posted...

Yes, but not a very good one. Only the dialogue and items are translated, the menus are all gibberish. Also, the game crashes if you look at some enemies in the last chapters. Consider it a challenge.
#35ShadowMasterZrPosted 7/5/2014 10:52:20 AM
Omnipotent_Cow posted...
Ownagepuffs posted...
RJWalker243 posted...

Yes, but not a very good one. Only the dialogue and items are translated, the menus are all gibberish. Also, the game crashes if you look at some enemies in the last chapters. Consider it a challenge.

Pretty much why I play the game in Japanese (all the character's names are in Katakana, the easiest of Japanese dialects to understand, you can look at "Riifu" and easily say "Oh, hey, that's Leaf.")

Make Thracia a challenge? Thracia is pretty damn difficult as is.
---
I loathe the idiosyncrasies of mankind.
FE 4 is the best Fire Emblem.