CYOA: Begonian Legacy III: Future Hopes

#121ryugin55Posted 7/5/2014 4:32:51 PM
Aranvoid posted...
ryugin55 posted...
sure why not A?

Also, quit shooting your canons, Mr Void. We all know the Harem Space Station can decimate anything and everything

Gonna wait 40 mins or so before I update.

@Ryugin, lol I'm going to make a joke in BLIV about that whole Harem thing. Apparently Serlen is the joking pervert prince. (Not)

well there was a point in the story where all we did was mock ask characters to marry us immediately...

also, what is BLIV?
---
I cans be hero too?
#122Aranvoid(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2014 4:35:09 PM
ryugin55 posted...
Aranvoid posted...
ryugin55 posted...
sure why not A?

Also, quit shooting your canons, Mr Void. We all know the Harem Space Station can decimate anything and everything

@Ryugin, lol I'm going to make a joke in BLIV about that whole Harem thing. Apparently Serlen is the joking pervert prince. (Not)

well there was a point in the story where all we did was mock ask characters to marry us immediately...

also, what is BLIV?

.... Pay attention to the title of the CYOA.
---
Official Emperor-King of the board.
"I'm never alone. Heroic blood or not, my friends are my strength!" -Unknown, from Begonian Legacy
#123ryugin55Posted 7/5/2014 4:37:44 PM
Aranvoid posted...
ryugin55 posted...
Aranvoid posted...
ryugin55 posted...
sure why not A?

also, what is BLIV?

.... Pay attention to the title of the CYOA.

ah... I wasn't thinking in roman numerals
---
I cans be hero too?
#124Dragonball9899Posted 7/5/2014 5:33:53 PM
A.
---
None will stand in my way! Least of all me! -Chrom
If you know who I am, please tell me... Am I fit to stand with Chrom and the others? -Avatar
#125Aranvoid(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2014 6:30:51 PM
"Be careful, we have no idea what this dragon is capable of." You say, drawing your silver sword from its sheathe. "Regardless, we need to escape Gram as quick as we can." Aeneas replies quickly.

He draws a sword you haven't seen. Everyone seems to be ready, and the dragon sprints with surprising speed. Its tail smacks away a few knights, and it takes in a breath. You realize what it is going to do.

"Everyone take cover!" You bark. Unfortunately, the dragon releases a torrent off the hottest flame you have ever felt, incinerating a few of your mages and Swordmasters. You curse and duck under a boulder.

Aeneas strikes out with a slash at the dragons head, managing to nick it's upper for head. It roars slightly and lashes out with a claw, pinching him away. It flaps its wings harshly.
Luckily, everyone manages to evade the sharp winds it produces.

It is obvious this dragon isn't like the others. Gunnarr rushes it an delivers a harsh whack with his tail that sends the dragon stumbling.
You growl, realizing it has some pretty tough skin.

Shayla is the next to charge and delivers a fierce claw to the dragons belly, drawing blood.
The Great dragon snarls, clawing at her back.
She manages to evade long enough for Gunnarr to release his own torrent of fire, burning the dragon slightly.

Celincia focuses on its legs cutting deep enough to draw blood. She strikes a few times before disappearing a blinding speeds. The dragon tumbles to the side, a deep gash in its left leg. Mages pelt the beast with wind spells that seem to do little.

The dragon opens its mouth for another flame, by you charge forth at its eyes, sword enchanted with wind magic. Two swipes acros it's eyes render it blind. It seems to be further enraged, clawing and biting wildly.

Aeneas delivers the final blow with a blade enchanted with dark magic. He plunges the blade into the dragons back as far as he can.
It twitches before falling motionless.
-----
Received Dragon skin!
------

You let out a breath of exhaustion. That dragon was more troublesome than it was worth. You turn to see the badly burned bodies of your soldiers. "Sir, they are badly burned, but somehow alive. It seems however, they will never be able to fight again." A knight bows.

You cringe. The dragons flame had burned off most of their limbs. You cannot leave them to suffer like that.

You decide to

A. Have them mercy killed. It is the right thing to do.

B. Allow them to live their remaining lives. It is wrong to end their lives due to a handicap.

C. Simply march on and leave them there.
---
Official Emperor-King of the board.
"I'm never alone. Heroic blood or not, my friends are my strength!" -Unknown, from Begonian Legacy
#126ryugin55Posted 7/5/2014 6:37:18 PM
B
---
I cans be hero too?
#127yen_fayPosted 7/5/2014 6:40:14 PM
B of course
---
---Im baaaaack no one dang tough crowd. FC 4742-6296-7148-IGNLord
#128TestPilotVGCPosted 7/5/2014 6:46:57 PM
B?
---
FC: 1075-1879-3031 (Magmar, Pyroroar, Braxien) IGN: Ryan
If you add my FC, PM me so I can add you back.
#129Dragonball9899Posted 7/5/2014 6:58:46 PM
A.
---
None will stand in my way! Least of all me! -Chrom
If you know who I am, please tell me... Am I fit to stand with Chrom and the others? -Avatar
#130BrianTheLegend_Posted 7/5/2014 11:13:16 PM
Probably not an option... but is it possible to take the time to retreat, and find the proper care these brave soldiers deserve? NPC or no, they have lives and backstories, even if we don't know them (yes, I let the least amount of nuetral units die as possible...).
---
"A one-mind ensemble is upon you." -Honors English, Cymbals on the Sidewalk
-3ds fc: 1650-1471-6860-