A Serious CYOA Part 2

#1ryugin55Posted 7/3/2014 12:01:46 PM
Previously on a failed topic I posted...
still need votes for previous choice... that being

"Actually, I have an idea." You say a little nervously.

"What was that girly? Speak up or stay silent." Karlow replies, "My ears aren't what they were used to and I'd rather not strain them even more."

"Well, I believe that we could send a small group, say about two people, and enter the capital by posing as refugees. We could gather information and sneak out at night to report back."

"Really now? I am having a hard time seeing how we could do that. Most of the soldiers here are obviously Plegian and that is enough to raise suspicion without adding the fact that we have the build of professional soldiers."

"I could go and I could take Jayne with me. She is only a child and I am a foreigner, no one would suspect that we were soldiers."

"A child? Tell me, what group are you in that would allow a child to join their ranks?"

"That would be mine sir." Augus says, "She was an orphan who we rescued from a Risen attack. She had been following us ever since."

"You never could resist helping strays, could you?" The words Karlow says are rough, but you can tell that he isn't truly mad at his son. Karlow then addresses the group, "any objections?"

When none are raised he approves of your plan and calls the meeting off, stating that his old bones were starting to ache. Everyone splits up to leave.

Karlow grabs his cane and you notice on it none other than the mark of the grimlial. This worries you as that group had been nothing but trouble for you lately. You want to talk to Augus about it but he is alread walking off with his father.

With nothing left to do for the night you head to bed, telling Jayne of the plan.

The next morning you decide to...

A) head straight for the capital. Arriving in the morning would allow you to spend more time gathering information.

B) talk to someone before going (specify who). You have reasons for talking to others.

C) train a little before you go (specify who against... Karlow isn't an option however)

---
I cans be hero too?
#2OnlyAHeroPosted 7/3/2014 12:17:08 PM
A. Early bird catches the worm, and all that.

And we should approach from a different direction, so spies can't track us easily.
---
PSN: GiroTheHero http://i.imgur.com/w2Of8dB.png?2
Official President Hakumen of the BBCP board. Keep The Order Alive.
#3BrianTheLegend_Posted 7/3/2014 12:44:31 PM
OnlyAHero posted...

And we should approach from a different direction, so spies can't track us easily.

This. Maybe not let the other one archive, use it for extra space, for conversation and the likes? Might save you some posts over here.
---
"A one-mind ensemble is upon you." -Honors English, Cymbals on the Sidewalk
-3ds fc: 1650-1471-6860-
#4JMBChaosPosted 7/3/2014 2:37:12 PM
C, and DRAGONBALL YOU TOPIC KILLER!
---
...MEEP.
#5Dragonball9899Posted 7/3/2014 2:38:58 PM
JMBChaos posted...

;)
---
None will stand in my way! Least of all me! -Chrom
If you know who I am, please tell me... Am I fit to stand with Chrom and the others? -Avatar
#6RaNDM_GPosted 7/3/2014 2:42:00 PM
B: Speak with Samuel on your plan, and discuss possible strategies, points of entry, landmarks, or contacts within the city.

Then A->C: Get as much sleep as we need, then get a quick practice session in with Augus. Would be a good time to air our grievance with his father.
---
These ailments are purely psychic.
#7ryugin55(Topic Creator)Posted 7/3/2014 4:37:40 PM
BrianTheLegend_ posted...
OnlyAHero posted...

This. Maybe not let the other one archive, use it for extra space, for conversation and the likes? Might save you some posts over here.

Very well... The other attempt at part 2 shall be used for questions and discussion and the like
---
I cans be hero too?
#8yen_fayPosted 7/3/2014 5:36:24 PM
A
---
---Im baaaaack no one dang tough crowd. FC 4742-6296-7148-IGNLord
#9ryugin55(Topic Creator)Posted 7/3/2014 7:34:18 PM
Last bump for the night. Gotta work an extended morning shift tomorrow due to it being the 4th and all (GO 'MURICA!) so I won't update till later in the day.
---
I cans be hero too?
#10ryugin55(Topic Creator)Posted 7/4/2014 4:38:07 PM
JMBChaos posted...

Fight against who though?
---
I cans be hero too?