A Serious CYOA Part 2

#31RaNDM_GPosted 7/5/2014 4:41:40 PM
D2: Visiting Anna wouldn't hurt, and we may find maps on the town's infrastucture if we're lucky.
---
These ailments are purely psychic.
#32ryugin55(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2014 7:07:52 PM
bump for the night
---
I cans be hero too?
#33JMBChaosPosted 7/5/2014 7:19:01 PM
A1
---
...MEEP.
#34BrianTheLegend_Posted 7/5/2014 9:24:56 PM
RaNDM_G posted...
D2: Visiting Anna wouldn't hurt, and we may find maps on the town's infrastucture if we're lucky.

This. Also, Anna's shop is the most "normal" for curious refugees. Jayne can't read? We should change that, like a mother would.
---
"A one-mind ensemble is upon you." -Honors English, Cymbals on the Sidewalk
-3ds fc: 1650-1471-6860-
#35Chrizzel28Posted 7/5/2014 10:59:47 PM
D1, I believe fortune tellers are BS, but in stories they tend to be good. Right? Riiiiight?
---
"If you can find money to kill people, you can find money to help people." Tony Benn
#36ryugin55(Topic Creator)Posted 7/6/2014 8:40:35 AM
Mid-workday bump

Only 3 and a half more hours before I'm done for the day!
---
I cans be hero too?
#37ryugin55(Topic Creator)Posted 7/6/2014 2:17:04 PM(edited)
D2 wins! Small shame though, as 1 would have given a bit of foreshadowing for later parts of the story... And since I don't deal in the class system like the games I will have the Anna shop offer more... different items. Anyway these posts, since it is about shopping and such, will be shorter, but maybe more often, ya know, just to get things out of the way.

You head to the Anna shop. There are rare and unique items that you cannot afford to pass up. You head over and greet the Anna running the place, you then proceed to browse the wares available. You choose to buy...

A) a talisman said to boost ones magic affinity

B) a potion that sends its user into a battle frenzy-like state, whiteout losing the users reasoning (basically, extra strength and ability in battle without loss of intelligence)

C) a newer, more powerful, light magic tome (rare, but very pricey)

D) a mysterious amulet with a strange aura... it's capability is currently unknown

E) a sword that can steal the health of those it cuts

F) a magic scroll that can somehow teach someone the basics of a new weapon type instantly (single use though)

While browsing, you remember that Jayne was a thief, and that is how you first met her anyway... You can choose to have her try to steal something as well. (specify which item if you do so try... remember, she is a child, so item size and such is a factor on getting away without being caught)

edit: just to clarify, only 1 item if you choose not to have Jayne try to steal, as many as you want if you choose to have Jayne try to steal (still have to specify which items are stolen, you can only buy one)

and in the favor of stealing... remember, these items aren' the only things in the shop, so Anna might not notice right away if you take a lot... might

---
I cans be hero too?
#38JMBChaosPosted 7/6/2014 2:16:53 PM
F1.
---
...MEEP.
#39ryugin55(Topic Creator)Posted 7/6/2014 2:17:40 PM
JMBChaos posted...
F1.

what s the 1 for? if you only choose one item then you don't have to add anything else
---
I cans be hero too?
#40OnlyAHeroPosted 7/6/2014 2:46:40 PM
D, give it to Jayne.

Also, I don't think banking on not getting arrested is a good idea when we're on a scouting mission.
---
PSN: GiroTheHero http://i.imgur.com/w2Of8dB.png?2
Official President Hakumen of the BBCP board. Keep The Order Alive.