What do you want to see in the next Fire Emblem game?

#61RJWalker243Posted 7/8/2014 10:08:27 PM
Magical-Soul posted...
I'd like to contest ITT why the MyUnit causes problems.

"He takes the spotlight away from the actual Main Character!"

Really stupid argument, there's more than just "Prince rescues kingdom, hurr durr." Get over it, numerous Fire Emblem games had 2(or even 3) protagonist. If you're trying to get out of some "Waifu simulator" you need to realize that getting married is optional. USING MU IS OPTIONAL

Using avatar is optional but the cutscenes are not. Either you have to suffer through Kris' awfulness or skip the cutscenes altogether.

"He's OP."

Oh, like Leif, Hector, Lyn, Ike, Donnel, Rebecca... Etc. What's the problem?

And to this, I say BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Only Ike from that list comes close to being OP.
#62RyoKaibaPosted 7/8/2014 10:23:31 PM
In the next fire emblem game? Either a massive nerf to pair-ups or their complete removal. I think they're a good strategy but they pretty much make it the winning thing to do and pretty exploitable on any non-lunatic difficulty. I think it should be changed up so that it can only work to adjacent units exclusively. Of course I also think they should bring back the rescue system and find a way to work it into pair-up without it being, well, the same thing.

Also light magic, and also the return of magic triangle
---
"Hate the sin, love the sinner. But sometimes it's hard to look past all that sin and find the person behind it." -Joshua Graham; Fallout: NV
#63Malimario98Posted 7/8/2014 10:30:17 PM
PVP!
---
Shrek is love, Shrek is life.
The official Gothitelle of the pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire boards
#64Magical-SoulPosted 7/9/2014 12:47:26 PM
Malimario98 posted...
PVP!

There's way too much chance in Fire Emblem for PvP. It would turn into a MOBA and people would actually try to strategy and logic only to miss a 86% chance to hit someone... Twice.

I missed an 86% chance twice.
---
You may know everything I'm going to do, but I know everything YOU'RE going to do! Strange, isn't it?!