Who Would Win? Day 6: Formortiis vs. Grima

#11RDS1Posted 7/11/2014 9:28:56 PM
Voting for Fomortiis because he can just straight-up deck Grima in the jaw. You gotta respect anyone who can fight with their bare hands in this series.
---
Official Bride and Wife of Noire
(of the Fire Emblem Awakening message board)
#12RJWalker243Posted 7/11/2014 9:50:25 PM
Formortiis because f****** Ravager is boss.

Also, Formortiis is an interesting villain who manipulates his thralls and corrupts them. He's just more awesome as a villain. Grima iseasily the worst villain in the series and this is the series that gave us pathetic bosses like Idenn and Veld.
#13bobguydude1Posted 7/11/2014 9:58:14 PM
this is a tough one. on one hand formortiis is incredibly powerful and decently sized but grima is incredibly huge and decently powerful.

nominating Nergal vs. Gharnef

also can there be 3 way battles?
---
YOU BROKE RNG!!?!?!?!?!?!? NOOOOOOOOO!!!!- insane_pyro74
#14dweorgPosted 7/11/2014 10:05:43 PM
Going Grima. He'd likely be immune to most of Formortiis' attacks, and besides that he's immortal. Formortiis could not land a final blow on Grima unless he had help from Naga, and even then he'd eventually just come back. The fight might take forever, but Grima would eventually win.
#15Blademaster_AioPosted 7/11/2014 10:13:39 PM
Grima.

After all, his host was bred for perfection... unlike Lyon, who was just taken advantage of.
---
Believe God is one, and believe in the hereafter.
#16RJWalker243Posted 7/11/2014 10:13:47 PM
Formortiis is immortal too. Remember, he's still sealed in the Sacred Stone of Rausten. They only destroyed his body. They can't actually kill the demon king.

And why would Grima be immune to Formortiis' attacks?
#17CreepGnomePosted 7/11/2014 10:29:32 PM
Fomortiis. Both of them summon dudes, but Fomortiis has an AoE sleep spell that shuts down Grima's risen. Fomortiis is also a much cooler villain.
---
http://i.imgur.com/eJDEa.png
#18BrianTheLegend_Posted 7/11/2014 11:41:45 PM
Segmented Odin posted...
Grima wins it. Status effects never work on final bosses so Nightmare would be worthless, he has a massive size advantage over Formy, has stronger minions (Risen > Monsters), Pavise+ halves damage from Monster weapons, and he has Rightful God and Ignis.

Idoun would like a word with you.

I vote Formy as well.
---
"A one-mind ensemble is upon you." -Honors English, Cymbals on the Sidewalk
-3ds fc: 1650-1471-6860-
#19WhenDragonsFliPosted 7/12/2014 2:27:36 AM
Ephraim8 posted...
Formortiis would win. Here's why

Formortiis has 120 hp on easy, vs Grima's 80 on I think all difficulties. I dunno 4 sure
Formortiis has a sleep spell, which puts Grima to sleep (duh)
While Grima is asleep, Formortiis can whittle his hp away with Ravager and Demon light
Grima has to teleport allies in, while Formortiis can CREATE monsters.
Even if Grima makes Risin, They are just normal classes, while Formortiis's monsters are classes of their own (i.e. Draco Zombie, whose attacks negate res. and def., Wight, Maeludin(or something),Gwyllgi, Elder Bael, Arch Mogal, Cyclops, Gorgons.)
Even If Formortiis has lower stats, he's got the materials to turn any battle around
And besides all of that, Formortiis is The KING of Demons, hence his class, Demon King.
Heck, Formortiis can take control of people. (Wouldn't It be funny if he left Grima with 1 hp, took control of him, and took over the world, using both their combined powers. Well, funny for us, not the people in the game.)
And finally because of the fact that FE 8 >>>>> FE 13

And I second Ephraim vs Hector

You convinced me.
This excluding Exphriam Vs. Hector
#20Too_many_namesPosted 7/12/2014 2:50:36 AM
RJWalker243 posted...
Formortiis because f****** Ravager is boss.

Also, Formortiis is an interesting villain who manipulates his thralls and corrupts them. He's just more awesome as a villain. Grima iseasily the worst villain in the series and this is the series that gave us pathetic bosses like Idenn and Veld.

All of this is true, but it has nothing to do with who is more powerful.
---
An old man once told me: "No old man is to be trusted".