If the people on this board were in Awakening...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. If the people on this board were in Awakening...
2 years ago#1
Who would be what class?

Also, who would fight for Grima, and who would fight for Walhart?

See, I would be a sword master. And I would fight for the most worthy cause...myself.
Also I have 75 strength because f*** you.
"I'm mad, I'm mad as hell, and I'm not gonna take this anymore"
2 years ago#2
I would probably be a villager.

If I was forced to be in the army/resistance I'd probably be a healer or bow/magic using unit because there is no way in hell I am going to be fighting on the front lines.
FC: 2981-5975-5185
Lucina and Dragalge <333
2 years ago#3
I'd likely be either a Barbarian or a Mercenary fighting in Walhart's army (obviously, considering I'm the biggest Walhart fanboy around).
"If you can find money to kill people, you can find money to help people."
"If you have power, you use it." Tony Benn
2 years ago#4
I'd probably be a knight or something tanks to take advantage of my inhuman pain tolerance

Or I'd he something quick like a myrmidon to take advantage of my cross country and track experience (speed... We are talking about speed here

I'd also not fight for a specific side, rather just being a defender of an specific city or area. But when the threat of Grima looms I would leave to join the battle against him
I'm sick of these monkey-fighting peasants on this Monday-to-Friday message board!
2 years ago#5
Healer with Shadowgift. I'm a protective person, but at the same time quite vindictive.

I could see myself fighting for Walhart. Otherwise I'd probably be someone who kept to myself and only kill random bandits trying to loot my village.
I'm not at liberty to discuss things involving random users I've never heard of. Sorry . :) - Allen's wife, speaking about Luster
3DS FC : 3926-5549-8616
2 years ago#6
Thief, I'd loot the field and then bugger off. :V
Unwheel of Fortune: Category - Movie Title: | _ _ _ | _ _ _ | _ _ _ | _ _ _ | _ _ _ _ _ |
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
2 years ago#7
Rockstar_Bob posted...
Thief, I'd loot the field and then bugger off. :V

I think you mean you'd be cannon fodder for the main character's ragtag band of heroes to get some experience and for some urgency in clearing the map.
"If you can find money to kill people, you can find money to help people."
"If you have power, you use it." Tony Benn
2 years ago#8
Assassin class for me. Bows and swords, yes please. And no, I would not be a bow knight.

I would fight to not let the world go to hell. With Lucina and friends coming back I think that would give me enough motivation. Especially if one of them was my kid.

Though if Cynthia were available I may fight for her.
2 years ago#9
Prolly either a Sage or a Sniper. <3 those classes.

I'd probably be doing nothing but being bored in a village...

Sand_Coffin posted...
Though if Cynthia were available I may fight for her.
This sig will self-destruct in 3.... 2.... 1.... Thank you for your time. Cookie? ^_^
Waiting patiently for the Marisa Kirisame Lux skin~.
2 years ago#10
War Monk. I get to break people with Axes AND heal with magic. As to who to I would fight for... Most likely Walhart, of course in the cause world crisis by magical being I would side with the ones with the possible chance to save the world.
The All Father has bequeath me the gift of battle. So now I bequeath you my spear through your heart.
The official Eligor of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. If the people on this board were in Awakening...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived