If the people on this board were in Awakening...

#1AmalCassel36Posted 7/16/2014 12:04:03 PM
Who would be what class?

Also, who would fight for Grima, and who would fight for Walhart?

See, I would be a sword master. And I would fight for the most worthy cause...myself.
Also I have 75 strength because f*** you.
---
"I'm mad, I'm mad as hell, and I'm not gonna take this anymore"
#2MissCarriagePosted 7/16/2014 12:13:12 PM
I would probably be a villager.

If I was forced to be in the army/resistance I'd probably be a healer or bow/magic using unit because there is no way in hell I am going to be fighting on the front lines.
---
FC: 2981-5975-5185
Lucina and Dragalge <333
#3Chrizzel28Posted 7/16/2014 12:17:48 PM
I'd likely be either a Barbarian or a Mercenary fighting in Walhart's army (obviously, considering I'm the biggest Walhart fanboy around).
---
"If you can find money to kill people, you can find money to help people."
"If you have power, you use it." Tony Benn
#4ryugin55Posted 7/16/2014 12:19:53 PM(edited)
I'd probably be a knight or something tanks to take advantage of my inhuman pain tolerance

Or I'd he something quick like a myrmidon to take advantage of my cross country and track experience (speed... We are talking about speed here

I'd also not fight for a specific side, rather just being a defender of an specific city or area. But when the threat of Grima looms I would leave to join the battle against him
---
I'm sick of these monkey-fighting peasants on this Monday-to-Friday message board!
#5Dark Young LinkPosted 7/16/2014 12:20:55 PM(edited)
Healer with Shadowgift. I'm a protective person, but at the same time quite vindictive.

I could see myself fighting for Walhart. Otherwise I'd probably be someone who kept to myself and only kill random bandits trying to loot my village.
---
I'm not at liberty to discuss things involving random users I've never heard of. Sorry . :) - Allen's wife, speaking about Luster
3DS FC : 3926-5549-8616
#6Rockstar_BobPosted 7/16/2014 12:20:58 PM
Thief, I'd loot the field and then bugger off. :V
---
Unwheel of Fortune: Category - Movie Title: | _ _ _ | _ _ _ | _ _ _ | _ _ _ | _ _ _ _ _ |
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
#7Chrizzel28Posted 7/16/2014 12:22:12 PM
Rockstar_Bob posted...
Thief, I'd loot the field and then bugger off. :V

I think you mean you'd be cannon fodder for the main character's ragtag band of heroes to get some experience and for some urgency in clearing the map.
---
"If you can find money to kill people, you can find money to help people."
"If you have power, you use it." Tony Benn
#8Sand_CoffinPosted 7/16/2014 12:22:16 PM
Assassin class for me. Bows and swords, yes please. And no, I would not be a bow knight.

I would fight to not let the world go to hell. With Lucina and friends coming back I think that would give me enough motivation. Especially if one of them was my kid.

Though if Cynthia were available I may fight for her.
#9ThunderCavalierPosted 7/16/2014 12:31:51 PM
Prolly either a Sage or a Sniper. <3 those classes.

I'd probably be doing nothing but being bored in a village...

Sand_Coffin posted...
Though if Cynthia were available I may fight for her.

---
This sig will self-destruct in 3.... 2.... 1.... Thank you for your time. Cookie? ^_^
Waiting patiently for the Marisa Kirisame Lux skin~.
#10HonzouPosted 7/16/2014 12:39:21 PM
War Monk. I get to break people with Axes AND heal with magic. As to who to I would fight for... Most likely Walhart, of course in the cause world crisis by magical being I would side with the ones with the possible chance to save the world.
---
The All Father has bequeath me the gift of battle. So now I bequeath you my spear through your heart.
The official Eligor of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board