Is this Board divided?

#1unknownuberPosted 7/25/2014 2:47:08 PM
What I mean by that is, do any of you think the board in itself has become a divided community. I recently took a look at a thread awhile back about people complaining about CYOA's and saying the board has been reduced to humiliation.

I personally try to get involved in every type of thread on here wether it be CYOA's or Pairing questions etc...

Does anyone else feel that the board in itself has just become a divided community with people in thier own cliques????
---
Unown will be Uber-Tier one of these days....
#2AranvoidPosted 7/25/2014 2:50:45 PM
unknownuber posted...
What I mean by that is, do any of you think the board in itself has become a divided community. I recently took a look at a thread awhile back about people complaining about CYOA's and saying the board has been reduced to humiliation.

I personally try to get involved in every type of thread on here wether it be CYOA's or Pairing questions etc...

Does anyone else feel that the board in itself has just become a divided community with people in thier own cliques????

>.> thanks man, you just invited a whole slew of hate for our CYOA's that topic died for a reason.

I'll sit back and watch this topic soar.
---
"Why are we talking?! This is a battlefield!"
"Right, I'll stand close to you...he he."-Helena and Seraph , BLIV
#3unknownuber(Topic Creator)Posted 7/25/2014 2:53:42 PM
Aranvoid posted...
unknownuber posted...

>.> thanks man, you just invited a whole slew of hate for our CYOA's that topic died for a reason.

I'll sit back and watch this topic soar.

I don't hate CYOA's I make them, I just feel of that people don't seem to think that other topic types can coexist with them
---
#4KingChickadeePosted 7/25/2014 2:57:00 PM
I don't hate CYOA's
I just don't understand them or how they work so I don't participate
---
3DS FC: 0602-6862-2970 - Official Pokemon Breeder of Kalos and Leader of Team Croissant
And IIIIII will alwaays loooooooveee yoooooouuuuuuu ~Spikaya
#5CaptainKatsuraPosted 7/25/2014 2:58:28 PM
It's because this game ruined many a social life IRL.
---
Herp-a derp
#6ryugin55Posted 7/25/2014 3:00:15 PM
*super atomic busters TC*
---
So you turned autocorrect off?I also liek to libe dangoruslee.
So you turned autocorrect back on? I also like to lube vigorously.
#7MagmarFirePosted 7/25/2014 3:04:14 PM
It's divided on principle. There are people who love the game, hate the game, or are somewhere in between on this board. And yet we're generally still able to discuss things, however less frequently due to many things having been discussed already.
---
"What is better? To be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?"
The official unofficial husbando of Sumia. <3
#8unknownuber(Topic Creator)Posted 7/25/2014 3:22:13 PM
ryugin55 posted...
*super atomic busters TC*

How Rude...
---
#9DemonCatursdayPosted 7/25/2014 6:56:28 PM
Well it seems half is random s***, and the other is discussion.

So yeah it looks like it at least.
---
TomSka behind your sofa [](/ajeww)
http://tinyurl.com/oaqyhaz to see my emotes
#10CreepGnomePosted 7/25/2014 7:29:04 PM
unknownuber posted...

Yes. CYOA threads are literally cancer and so are the people who regularly post in them. There's a reason the RPers were driven out of this board.
---
http://i.imgur.com/eJDEa.png