Which character u repeatedly married?

#21Sophos-ZPosted 7/26/2014 9:14:51 PM
NinjamanXXXX posted...
YayorNay posted...
Almost always I will marry Lucina, unless I'm doing a completionist support one (which I almost never do since I completed the supports that I wanted to do).

Even if I do marry someone other than Lucina,I never hand Lucina to anyone!

That, my friend...

... Actually, forget that bit about "my friend". That, person is the worst thing that you could do to Lucy. If she's unmarried by the end, then she gets her Single Ending, which is one of the saddest things in this game.

No, seriously. Read this:

Lucina disappeared after whispering these words to her infant self: "Yours will be a happy future." Did she journey to another land or back to her own time? ...No one knows for certain.

You would condemn her to this just because you want her to remain "your waifu" - while you yourself are fooling around with some other girl? For frick's sake, just marry her to somebody who isn't that philanderer Inigo.

That having been said, I will have Leeroy marry Lucina. Every time. No questions asked. OTP is OTP.
#22LightPersona8Posted 7/26/2014 9:16:21 PM
Tiki because she has power like mine....and she looks so soft :3
---
Allow me to show you how to truly embrace death.
by the Sword of Imperator Saya
#23VaruneyPosted 7/27/2014 12:05:24 AM
Cordelia. I also married Anna once, though she was swiftly overwritten by another Cordelia file. I just can't seem to last that long before reverting back to her. *shrugs*
---
*Intensification of Awakening*
#24redazraelPosted 7/28/2014 11:31:04 PM
Chrom, every time. I'm honestly not fond of his and f!Robin's supports together, so I deliberately ignore their supports and go with the auto-triggered proposal scene at the end of Chapter 11 because I do like that scene. I like theirs best out of all of the potential wives' auto-triggered proposal dialogues, actually, and all of the cutscenes after that for the rest of the game hold a lot more weight when Robin is Chrom's wife. And in Future Past 3, if only Lucina survives to the end, the ensuing dialogue hits like a punch to the gut if Robin is her mother when Grima!Robin tells Lucina that she wishes that she could have had a normal life with Lucina.

And it's not just due to liking the Chrom-Robin dynamic, either. It's a lot because I hate it when anyone else is Lucina's mother. Like. I married him to Maribelle, Sumia, Olivia, and Sully once each just to have the marriage support dialogues recorded due to my completionist issues, but every single time that mother-daughter "reunion" scene played, my general reaction was GET AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER, YOU WITCH. And then immediately reset the game and continued from my other "personal canon" save file.

The scene where Lucina tries to kill Robin is a lot more emotionally charged and potent when Robin is her mother, too.

With everyone else, I married them off based on how much I liked their supports together. :/ I just don't have the necessary callousness to go with eugenics, I'm afraid.

In short, I prefer the choices that make for (what I consider to be) the best story.
#25KuzuryuSubaruPosted 7/29/2014 8:44:20 AM
Cordelia. I love her design, personality, convos that don't involve Chrom and class set.
---
They went out of their way to make us pay for features that could have easily been added as a free, offline, inclusive function
-4chan anon on PokeTransfer
#26syphonwarriorPosted 7/29/2014 9:32:35 AM
Big-Wicket posted...
GGuitarGuy95 posted...
I never go for Lucina because of the Bro Code.

Bro code explicitly mentions no dating the ex, the mother or the sister. No mention of his hot daughter from the future who is as old as you are.

Thus, there is no breach if you hook up with said hot daughter from the future.

That's brilliant
---
"You're finished! Arise! Resound! And become the blade of destruction! Lost Fon Drive!"
#27Sophos-ZPosted 7/29/2014 11:49:41 AM
syphonwarrior posted...
Big-Wicket posted...
GGuitarGuy95 posted...
I never go for Lucina because of the Bro Code.

Bro code explicitly mentions no dating the ex, the mother or the sister. No mention of his hot daughter from the future who is as old as you are.

Thus, there is no breach if you hook up with said hot daughter from the future.

That's brilliant

It really is.
#28gaming_playerPosted 7/29/2014 12:11:32 PM
lucina
---
main mario kart wii fc: 2535-5540-1536 alt: 2064-3778-7256
3DS FC: 1075-1258-7751
#29FefnirOmega13Posted 7/31/2014 6:16:00 AM
Maribelle

I have everyone (well except Tharja because ew, ew, tharja, that's dirty) for support reasons, but the one I come back to consistently throughout playthroughs is Maribelle.

She's such a cutie pie.
---
If you die around here, you'll burn so hard there won't even be ashes left.
If I want your corpse, I'd better take ya down here!