Just started Genealogy...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Just started Genealogy...

User Info: Ownagepuffs

Ownagepuffs
2 years ago#71
Charisma Dancer and Berserk Staff are epicgr8mazing. Sylvia lived a happy life with the Grim Reaper.
".....It's fine, Mr. Wright... Even a bluff would suit me just fine... As long as you can... ..clear up this doubt inside me!"
-Apollo Justice

User Info: Vortex_Oblivion

Vortex_Oblivion
2 years ago#72
Guess I'm one of the few person who actually like Sylvia to the point of never killing off her :P
I waiting for these games: Fairy Fencer F, Super Danganronpa 2-Goodbye Despair and the resurrection of Black Cyc. MinDeaD Blood>Saya no Uta :)

User Info: RDS1

RDS1
2 years ago#73
Vortex_Oblivion posted...
Guess I'm one of the few person who actually like Sylvia to the point of never killing off her :P

Well, I don't plan to ever kill her off (outside of the inevitable substitutes-only playthrough, maybe), but that's moreso because I prefer how Corple looks compared to Fat Shota Sigurd, and because Laylea lacks green hair and so is less worthy of my adoration.
Official Bride and Wife of Noire
(of the Fire Emblem Awakening message board)
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Just started Genealogy...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived