If you could kill one FE:A character, who would it be, and why?

#1Malimario98Posted 7/30/2014 5:52:50 PM
I'd kill Stahl, I don't know why I don't like him, it's just something about him that infuriates me. Maybe it's because of how bland, and "square" he is. How about you guys?
---
Shrek is love, Shrek is life.
The official Gothitelle of the pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire boards
#2KingOfAllCondosPosted 7/30/2014 5:55:14 PM
Yarne. After about 5 minutes of "I can't go extinct!" nonstop, it drives someone crazy.
---
79% of all stair accidents happen on the stairs.
3ds FC: 2938-6029-1524 Ferroseed, Klang, Excadrill
#3Malimario98(Topic Creator)Posted 7/30/2014 5:59:26 PM
KingOfAllCondos posted...
Yarne. After about 5 minutes of "I can't go extinct!" nonstop, it drives someone crazy.

He's also furry bait, along with Panne. Ugh *shudders*
---
Shrek is love, Shrek is life.
The official Gothitelle of the pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire boards
#4RDS1Posted 7/30/2014 6:19:47 PM
Excellus. And I do!
---
Official Bride and Wife of Noire
(of the Fire Emblem Awakening message board)
#5OwainIsABottomPosted 7/30/2014 6:27:11 PM
I love Yarne! *drools*
---
Inigo is the top, by the way.
#6HayashiTakaraPosted 7/30/2014 6:27:16 PM
Yarne... his constant "hhhheeeee!!!" bugs me like freaking crazy.
#7Cheesepower5Posted 7/30/2014 6:33:02 PM
Grima, because if I can kill Grima then that means I'm Grima.

So if I could kill one FE:A character, I would be able to kill Grima. But I wouldn't. I'd just become one with Him and make the world my b****.
---
While you were hanging yourself on someone else's words -- dying to believe in what you heard, I was staring straight into the shining sun.
#8emagdnEPosted 7/30/2014 6:37:10 PM
Lissa

she can't be killed ingame, almost everyone else can, so.....
---
I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy... All right, give me the bomb. -Ultra Magnus
#90chocolachao0Posted 7/30/2014 6:48:16 PM
Say'ri.
---
Pokemon / Bioshock / Persona / Dragon Age / Final Fantasy XIII / Fire Emblem / Batman / Ace Attorney and more!!
PSN: ChocolaChao
#10astrophysPosted 7/30/2014 7:29:17 PM
One of the villains, of course. They've committed great crimes and have pretty malevolent schemes, so they totally deserve to be killed/executed.

And of course, there is Grima .

But, if restricting to another character, perhaps Validar . Because working to resurrect a dark dragon that he almost certainly know will try to destroy the people of the world makes him guilty to a plan that if successful would basically kill everyone on the planet. At that point, its not just genocide but more like omnicide that Validar and the Grimleal are planning in their attempts to resurrect Grima .

So naturally, not only is that character guilty of crimes/plots that certainly deserve a death sentence, but I'd even argue that killing him to prevent him from further advancing said plans would essentially become a moral imperative at that point.

In other words: Validar: his plans are such a threat to the world (and he's also dangerous in his own right anyways) that he's made committing parricide against him one of the most ethical things you could conceivably do (to end the grave threat he poses to the world). Which I make sure to do in each file by having that Avatar kill him personally in battle