Think of your favorite unit before entering topic

#41Jo_JoaninePosted 8/6/2014 2:37:08 AM
astrophys posted...
Cordelia.

Let's she. She's also my Avatar unit's wife in the game on the file I'm currently working on.

I really like Cordelia's character, her personality, and her talent, etc. I also find her to be quite hot; she's very attractive.

While I can find many characters in video games attractive, I avoid becoming obsessed with them; the only context I'll ordinarily use a phrase like my "waifu" is when I'm joking around or exaggerating.

But, seeing that the basic premise of this question is that supposing that she's now married to me in real life (i.e. Cordelia is no longer a fictional character for the purposes of this exercise but instead is assumed to be a real person in the real world, married to me in the real world)…..

AWESOME!

If this scenario was actually true, I'd be a VERY, VERY happy man. It would be like something out of my wildest dreams and fantasies.

Even more so when I admit that I'm actually socially awkward and really am overly afraid to break the ice when it comes to women, so I've never actually even gotten to kiss a woman or have a girlfriend yet in my 22+ years of life (I would like to one day). I've been able to get along with women fine, but only as a platonic friend/acquaintance/colleague.

So to actually be MARRIED to a real-life Cordelia (or even just being her boyfriend) would be an amazing step for me.

As for how it would affect my life:

My family would probably be very surprised, given my history of having never been in a relationship before and now suddenly being married. They might have expected that it would take a while before something like that happened for me. Although I get the feeling that they'd like Cordelia if I introduced her to them.

As for the moving in part…. that would cause some complications… I've currently living in a dormitory as I undertake graduate studies; I only have a small single person bedroom of my own in my suite…. not to mention that the suites/apartments in the place I'm staying are segregated by gender (either all male suites or all female suites). And even if that wasn't an issue, my bedroom would be too small to accommodate a second person (Cordelia in this hypothetical example). Nor are we allowed to have excessively long-term guests…..

Which means I'd need to move and find a bigger apartment where I could actually live with Cordelia, my wife in this hypothetical situation.

Also, I'd probably end up cutting back my (admittedly excessive) video game playing (as well as taking part on internet boards), which are among my major forms of relaxation when I'm taking a break from my graduate studies and research. As much as I enjoy them, if I were actually married I'd probably prefer to spend more of that free time with my wife instead.

I'd imagine my social life could end up improving as well if spending time with her and doing things together encouraged me to get out more . To be honest, I'm a bit too much of a hermit for my own good at the moment. I know its a problem, but I still am not doing enough to correct it yet. I need to get better there.

No s***, you are.
Seriously, what the hell.
#42IAmMC2Posted 8/6/2014 2:50:07 AM
My ***** Gaius, we'll sneak out into town at night and buy ice cream and ****. Would be da best.
---
OFFICIAL #1 Cranky Kong supporter of the SSB4 boards!
Stop playing Blazblue.
#43Archest-ArcherPosted 8/6/2014 4:39:39 AM
Virion. We immediately get a divorce because I am not worthy of the Almighty Virion's love.
---
Yes swans are good defenders. Don't question me.
it sucks and im be like rarghh anger. RARGHH ANGER- Arc166 sums up SSB fanbase
#44xLemmy_KoopaXPosted 8/6/2014 5:03:48 AM
Cynthia.
My life will be perfect.
---
Shulk for SSB4! - Robin and Lucina confirmed! HYPE.
#45Bronze_StuffPosted 8/6/2014 5:14:14 AM
A generic cavalier. This... This could work.
---
Jimbo.
#46ThatKippPosted 8/6/2014 8:12:33 AM
Ishtar... Guess it's time to join forces with the bad guys
---
http://i.imgur.com/Upcd7fL.png
#47RDS1Posted 8/6/2014 9:14:43 AM
ThatKipp posted...
Ishtar... Guess it's time to join forces with the bad guys

Nope, you're gonna get killed by Hilda because this marriage isn't politically convenient for her.
---
Official Bride and Wife of Noire
(of the Fire Emblem Awakening message board)
#48ZethoroPosted 8/6/2014 9:21:39 AM
Walhart.

I'm ready to get conquered, baby.

...but in all seriousness that wouldn't work out. At all.
---
3DS Friend Code: 4639 - 8967 - 3526
#4931walcraebPosted 8/6/2014 9:33:40 AM
Flavia.

Holy s*** I am so f***ed.

And Flavia's like 3 times my age so O_o
---
PREPARE THY ANUS.
#50guedesbrawlPosted 8/6/2014 10:15:46 AM
Noire. ok if she doesn't flip out
---
http://chromforsmash.tumblr.com/ http://chromforsmashbros.wordpress.com/
https://www.facebook.com/ChromForSuperSmashBros4/info Support Chrom for smash 4 DLC!