CYOA: A New Tale

#1ryugin55Posted 8/3/2014 1:36:13 PMmessage detail
Legend says that the Fell Dragon Grima had once laid waste to the world. He was eventually defeated and reseated by the exalt of Ylisse as always. However, in the 1000 years between that sealing and the resurrection of Grima, the line of the exalt was said to have died out through various wars, illness, and political intrigue.

With all hope seemingly lost, the world braced for its destruction. However, a hero arrived, and if legend served correctly, this hero was able to somehow singlehandedly able to defeat Grima, permanently destroying the fell dragon. Thanks to this and many other great deeds, the people came to love the hero, even more then their own king.

All was not to remain peaceful it seemed. As in the absence of trials, the will of man turns weak, and their hearts, dark. The king grew jealous of the hero and had him imprisoned, left to rot away for all eternity.

And so the hero's wrath soon grew uncontrollable, and the hero escaped his prison. Trapped by anger, the hero laid waste to everything, creating monsters and revenants from the wake of his destruction.

Humanity's empire crumbled under the unrelenting force, and a new dark age begun as humanity lost everything to be able to simply survive.

It has been 3000 years since then...

"H... wa... p..."
"You th... G... now!"
"Hey! Wake up!"

You rise from the dirt ground. It seems you have been sleeping in a cave of some sort. The person who has so rudely woken you up stands beside you, looking as though for an explanation. You do not know this man, and so you decide to say...

A) "just who the hell are you?"
B) "eh? Where are we?"
C) nothing, the person who woke you will probably talk first given the opportunity

hello everyone! I remade my previous CYOA that was modded, and this time improved the opening lore a little in order to make this CYOA have a direct connection to FE:A (which is the issue the mods stated they had... Unfortunately, only the opening post was saved, so if we choose the same choices as before from now on we will have slightly different wording since I can't remember everything word for word)
---
So you turned autocorrect off?I also liek to libe dangoruslee.
So you turned autocorrect back on? I also like to lube vigorously.
#2Chrizzel28Posted 8/3/2014 1:37:30 PMmessage detail
B.
---
"If you can find money to kill people, you can find money to help people."
"If you have power, you use it." Tony Benn
#3AranvoidPosted 8/3/2014 1:39:30 PMmessage detail
Chrizzel28 posted...
B.

---
"For why do we fight? Peace can be achieved with words, not steel."
"Keep hanging on to such stupid ideals.War is war."-Kuro and Arashi, AS
#4AlmostDougPosted 8/3/2014 1:48:53 PMmessage detail
I'm not giving you Link again, so B.
---
My friend introduced me to Mega Man when I didn't care about him at all... He saw there was something lacking in my life, and filled the void. ~ NEW-WAYS-2-DIE
#5KeirndmoPosted 8/3/2014 2:14:58 PMmessage detail(edited)
B.

Also we should go with axe again.
Fantasy stories need more axes instead of swords.
---
Squirtle is the best Pokemon.
Me and Radori the saviors of Lucina.
#6WhenDragonsFliPosted 8/3/2014 2:21:29 PMmessage detail
A A A

Lets make the most odd character ever!
---
"I love life. Because video games are real." ~Me
Mood:Bored (Why? I'm bored.
#7RaNDM_GPosted 8/3/2014 2:40:06 PMmessage detail
B: For the sake of "Eh, wot?"
---
"You haven't even seen tactical."
#8ryugin55(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2014 6:06:27 PMmessage detail
very well then B wind

"Eh? Where are we?" You ask the man standing over you as you get up.

The man laughs, "hey get a load of this guy, can't even remember where he is!"

"Aden calm down." You hear a woman's voice behind you say, "there may be a reason as too why he is confused."

"Like what? I'd just loooove to hear what you can come up with." Aden counters.

"Well for one, perhaps amnesia." Another voice says, you turn to face this person only to see the exact same person as this 'Aden' fellow. "Also, what if he thinks we moved him? You have to stop criticizing others so quickly."

You hear Aden mutter "oh shut up Adon" but he otherwise remains quiet.

The woman speaks up again, "you are in the exact same place you apparently fell asleep in as far as we know. A cave a couple hundred miles from the nearest fortress. We were searching the cave when Aden here walked into you."

You try to gain some information about this group. "And just what were you searching here for?"

Aden begins to say something cross but is cut off quickly by the woman. "Shelter for the night." She says, hurriedly. You don't really believe she is telling you the full truth, but you'd rather not try to push the point when you are obviously outnumbered.

"Do you remember how you got here?" The woman asks.

You reply...

A) "I was fleeing from revenants, trying to lose them in this cave. I'm not sure why I passed out though..."
B) "I was studying the area around my home -I'm a scholar of sorts you see- I must have wandered too far from home because I found myself lost. I found this cave and decided to enter. How I came to pass out, I know not."
C) "I... I can't remember..."
D) *pick a previous option* [lie] (after all, you just met these people how can you know to trust them yet?)
---
#9AranvoidPosted 8/3/2014 6:09:24 PMmessage detail
B.

Whoever this girl is, she will be shipped with us.
---
"For why do we fight? Peace can be achieved with words, not steel."
"Keep hanging on to such stupid ideals.War is war."-Kuro and Arashi, AS
#10ryugin55(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2014 6:11:37 PMmessage detail
Aranvoid posted...
B.

Whoever this girl is, she will be shipped with us.

Did you read the CYOA the first time it was up? Because if you did the cast hasn't changed
---