The WORST Class For This Unit:Male Avatar (Day 1)

#1WhenDragonsFliPosted 8/5/2014 10:36:17 AM
Decided to see the community's thoughts on how horrible a unit in a class can be. This is inspired by The Best Class For This Unit series, so credits to that.

Here are the rules.

-You can vote 2 classes-1 the worst, the other the runnerup for worst. Any other votes will be taken as a troll vote (See Below)
-Any Troll Votes will be COMPLETELY Ignored. (Example:Saying that a Base Class is better then a Advanced Class without a reason why)
-Please, dont argue! It makes it less fun and clogs up space!
-Have fun saying why!
-All Robins will be at no asset and flaw. You can say what you do to make it bad, but we assume its the base stats. Also we wont do any Morgans either, sorry to get possible hopes up.

So, thats it.

Tomorrow we will be doing Robin's other counterpart, Female Robin! The Galeforce, the Tactician, my oh my!

Male Robin is a unique characters being able to change look, and has all classes. He has access to Tactician and Grandmaster, a class exclusive to Morgan, Avatar, and all other of MUs Children. But just what is his worst class?
---
"I love life. Because video games are real." ~Me
Mood:Bored (Why? I'm bored.
#2rascal45Posted 8/5/2014 10:55:59 AM
Priest.
---
http://i.minus.com/ibvLdF4i6GncbG.jpg
#3Airship_CanonPosted 8/5/2014 11:00:23 AM
Worst Promoted Class? Griffon(1) and Trickster(2)

Worst Base Class? Hmm. That's a thought. I'd say Priest, but it the only Base with Staves, but we can do better than throwing MU at it.
At the same time, Thief is awful with no redeeming features in Awakening though, so...>_>;

Gonna say Thief (1), Priest (2). Final answer.

(And anyone who says Archer, meet Double Bow, you're troll voting)
---
I've already Fallen! I can't drive it out of my head! It's that I fall...!
Don't look down!
#4WhenDragonsFli(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2014 11:08:58 AM
Airship_Canon posted...
Worst Promoted Class? Griffon(1) and Trickster(2)

Worst Base Class? Hmm. That's a thought. I'd say Priest, but it the only Base with Staves, but we can do better than throwing MU at it.
At the same time, Thief is awful with no redeeming features in Awakening though, so...>_>;

Gonna say Thief (1), Priest (2). Final answer.

(And anyone who says Archer, meet Double Bow, you're troll voting)

I thought archer, but then I remembered the 3 range and Lucatic+ with Counter.
---
"I love life. Because video games are real." ~Me
Mood:Bored (Why? I'm bored.
#5Dark Young LinkPosted 8/5/2014 11:39:00 AM
Thief (1). It has useful skills, but outright staying a thief is... not advisable.

Gonna go with Knight (2) for the second worse base class. You just waste so much potential with the male avatar going that path, at least the priest can turn into a Sage, which I think beats out Great Knight.
---
I'm not at liberty to discuss things involving random users I've never heard of. Sorry . :) - Allen's wife, speaking about Luster
3DS FC : 3926-5549-8616
#6unknownuberPosted 8/5/2014 11:41:07 AM
Thief and Priest
---
Hercules does what Nintendercules
#7TestPilotVGCPosted 8/5/2014 12:06:09 PM
Priest for not being able to attack. It gets some utility out of Healtouch which is essentially Staff-faire. Miracle is decent too when MU promotes and gets more luck.

Runner-up would be Knight. 4 movement, poor res/spd, and being lance-locked (javelins aside) do it no favors. In a game where high movement characters and magic users reign supreme, knights get shafted. Def+2 is decent at best and only early game Lunatic/Luna+ at that... Indoor Fighter is a poor skill when the greater majority of the maps in this game are outdoors, giving the Cavalier class's Outdoor Fighter greater utility.

Thief at least has Locktouch for when you don't have keys for earlygame chests, and is the only unpromoted class to provide a +1 move. to a lead unit in pair-up. +2 skill and speed are nice as well.
---
FC: 1075-1879-3031 (Magmar, Pyroroar, Braxien) IGN: Ryan
If you add my FC, PM me so I can add you back.
#8ThunderCavalierPosted 8/5/2014 12:27:48 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#9RaNDM_GPosted 8/5/2014 12:27:51 PM
Priest. Priest and Cleric will always be worst class for any unit.
---
"You haven't even seen tactical."
#10ThunderCavalierPosted 8/5/2014 12:28:36 PM
I love it when I post something, then immediately realize I'm being stupid.

Anyway, Priest, because Thief at least has Locktouch.
---
This sig will self-destruct in 3.... 2.... 1.... Thank you for your time. Cookie? ^_^
Waiting patiently for the Marisa Kirisame Lux skin~.