Hottest Female Poll

#111astrophysPosted 8/14/2014 8:04:41 PM(edited)
Well, the poll is explicitly asking for the "hottest" character, understood to be in the colloquial sense of most attractive, so strictly speaking whomever is your favorite character is irrelevant to the question.

For a hypothetical example:

If you thought that Tharja was the best looking, you'd have to vote for her if you were answering this poll honestly, EVEN if she was actually your least favorite character due to her character issues.

Of course, this is just a hypothetical that I'm presenting.

Also keep in mind that the "most attractive" in a set of choices is also logically equivalent to the "least unattractive" in that same set of choices, so even if none of the characters seemed particularly attractive to you, you could systematically rule out those whom you found more unattractive than anyone else in the list until you were left with one character.

That character, despite you having no particular attraction to them, would be the character you considered "most attractive" simply by virtue of being "least unattractive".
#112qp0al0zm000Posted 8/14/2014 8:02:33 PM
KuzuryuSubaru posted...
RDS1 posted...
KuzuryuSubaru posted...
ryugin55 posted...
C) physical body temperature

Miriel starts with Fire magic, Cherche has a fire-breathing pet and Tharja lives in a desert, I think they win in that category.

Wouldn't Flavia and Olivia need a higher natural body temperature to be able to withstand living in frozen Regna Ferox?

Oh yeah, not to mention Olivia's outfit. In winter.

However, Tiki, Nowi, and Nah can literally breath fire.
#113McLaheyPosted 8/14/2014 8:15:56 PM
astrophys posted...
Well, the poll is explicitly asking for the "hottest" character, understood to be in the colloquial sense of most attractive, so strictly speaking whomever is your favorite character is irrelevant to the question.

For a hypothetical example:

If you thought that Tharja was the best looking, you'd have to vote for her if you were answering this poll honestly, EVEN if she was actually your least favorite character due to her character issues.

Of course, this is just a hypothetical that I'm presenting.

Also keep in mind that the "most attractive" in a set of choices is also logically equivalent to the "least unattractive" in that same set of choices, so even if none of the characters seemed particularly attractive to you, you could systematically rule out those whom you found more unattractive than anyone else in the list until you were left with one character.

That character, despite you having no particular attraction to them, would be the character you considered "most attractive" simply by virtue of being "least unattractive".

I'm assuming you meant about my post? I was mostly talking about at base value. Her character contributes to her attractiveness for me but if I didn't know who any of these ladies were I probably would have voted for someone else. But then that opens up the debate about whether or not personality has to do with sexual attraction and what not and that's a whole other mess...

If you were speaking in general then feel free to ignore this.
---
Scott McCall is my lord and savior
#114SamBamBamz(Topic Creator)Posted 8/15/2014 11:44:38 PM
I just love looking at the comments. You guys think of the craziest things :P
But yeah, "hotness" implies mostly looks and personality.
Basically like high school girls you like, give or take.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0216-1540-8113
This October 3rd, get ready to Smash me on the 3DS
#115Sophos-ZPosted 8/19/2014 11:52:39 AM
McLahey posted...
I voted Anna. I don't know if I find her the most attractive (then again I don't find any of them attractive), but she's definitely my favorite.

Least favorite? Lissa is the worst character in this game, hands down. Even worse than Excellus.

Endgame 2.0 plz
#116McLaheyPosted 8/19/2014 11:55:33 AM
Sophos-Z posted...
McLahey posted...
I voted Anna. I don't know if I find her the most attractive (then again I don't find any of them attractive), but she's definitely my favorite.

Least favorite? Lissa is the worst character in this game, hands down. Even worse than Excellus.

Endgame 2.0 plz

Her only redeeming quality is that she gives birth to the most glorious spectacle of man.

Is Endgame even alive anymore?
---
Shirtless Ike Hype!
#117Sophos-ZPosted 8/19/2014 11:57:03 AM
McLahey posted...
Sophos-Z posted...
McLahey posted...

Endgame 2.0 plz

Her only redeeming quality is that she gives birth to the most glorious spectacle of man.

Mmmm-hmmmm.

I thought he was. Isn't his Magical Adventure thread still running?
#118McLaheyPosted 8/19/2014 12:00:22 PM
Sophos-Z posted...
McLahey posted...
Sophos-Z posted...
McLahey posted...

Endgame 2.0 plz

Mmmm-hmmmm.

I thought he was. Isn't his Magical Adventure thread still running?

She can be top aunto (?), but that's the best I'll give you.

I'm not sure, I've learned to tune him out. He's not what he used to be, though.
---
Shirtless Ike Hype!