The Official Kjelle Unappreciation Topic

#1EndgamePosted 8/5/2014 4:24:58 PM
-she starts off as a Knight, the most useless class in the history of the series!

-she is pretty useless compared to all the other second generation girls, even though she can get Galeforce, mommy's modifiers make her more of a physical oriented unit by default, and in an optimal setup, there are no other Galeforce Paladins for her to Pair Up with, so.....

-she's pretty damn sexist with her "I'm so much better than any man!" attitude

-she's basically a female Vaike, relying on brute strength

-her cooking nearly killed the entire army

-she trains every day, which is stupid, ever hear of overtraining? I understand they don't know the exact science of workouts creating tears in the muscles which are rebuilt by protein, which makes them stronger, but still..... surely the concept of recovery days and/or weeks existed back then!

-blatant pandery yuri undertones with Severa

.....I do believe we've established how terrible Severa is, yes?

-from her C Rank support with Inigo:

"... I wonder if Chrom would mind if I stabbed him?"

it gets better if you do ChromxSumia!

(and really Inigo? lemon cake with chocolate frosting? I know I probably shouldn't knock it 'til I've tried it, but chocolate and lemon? sounds like quite the mismatch)
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#2Endgame(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2014 4:25:03 PM
-on Sunday, 28 June 1914, at approximately 10:45 am, Franz Ferdinand and his wife were killed in Sarajevo, the capital of the Austro-Hungarian province of Bosnia and Herzegovina, by Gavrilo Princip

Lissa made him do it, but she learned the hexes from Tharja, who thought it was a good idea to do so because she was drunk from Ricken giving her a few drinks in hopes of scoring, and Vaike is the one who purchased those drinks for Ricken, who couldn't do it himself due to his young appearance, because Vaike thought he was maintaining his "cool guy" image by doing so, a status he felt was threatened because he overheard Laurent reassure Yarne by insisting that there's someone more uncool in the army in Vaike and his cheesy one liners, they were on the subject of cheesy one liners because Cynthia walked by (and tripped), Cynthia was walking by because she heard Cherche was making pancakes, which she was, but she didn't make enough pancakes for everyone (after factoring in she fed most of them to Minerva)

Gaius was most upset that he did not get any pancakes, so he decided to relieve stress by stealing, he stole Gregor's vodka and sold it to Vaike, Gregor decided to try another beverage in place of his stolen vodka: wine coolers, which made him chatty and he ended up talking drunken Tharja into teaching Lissa the hexes, Kellam saw Gaius steal Gregor's vodka, for Gaius did not notice him, but Kellam didn't even TRY to stop Gaius, he just stood there and thought "why even bother?"

Nowi was the one who gave Cherche the idea to make pancakes in the first place, but she didn't know what a pancake was until Nah told her about them, Frederick let Nowi join the discussion on what to feed the army, because Olivia is the one that convinced him that everyone should have a say

Olivia didn't know about this until she overheard Maribelle whining about it, insisting that she should have a say because she knows what's best for everyone in a typical prissy noble manner, while talking to fellow prissy noble Virion, who was feeding her ego in his typical flirty praisy manner

he didn't know where Maribelle was until Miriel told him in order to get him to leave her alone, because she was performing experiments because one of Henry's crazy ramblings gave her an idea she wanted to test, and Henry never noticed Panne was a rabbit until Stahl pointed it out to him, but he didn't know that Henry didn't know until Sully informed him (while talking trash about Henry), but she was in a trash talking mood because she ran into Gerome, who was being all lame and broody, because Libra was preaching to him about Naga because Say'ri thought he'd feel better if he learned of her teachings

Noire was clumsy and spilled water all over Severa, which made her mad and caused her to walk into Brady, which made him mad and run off, but he was on laundry duty, so Lon'qu had to take over, and when he was doing the laundry, Kjelle scared him off so the laundry wasn't done.....

it's Walhart's fault that Virion, Say'ri, and the children are even members of the Shepards to participate in the first place
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#3ryugin55Posted 8/5/2014 4:35:32 PM
Kjelle is usually a strength based unit.

Lissa is a magic based unit.

Endgame hates Kjelle because she has the opposite stat focus then his waifu for laifu Lissa
---
So you turned autocorrect off?I also liek to libe dangoruslee.
So you turned autocorrect back on? I also like to lube vigorously.
#4SorceressTharjaPosted 8/5/2014 4:37:21 PM
ryugin55 posted...
Kjelle is usually a strength based unit.

Lissa is a magic based unit.

Endgame hates Kjelle because she has the opposite stat focus then his waifu for laifu Lissa

This is the same reason he hates Severa.
---
Do you like darkness?
#5RadiantGodPosted 8/5/2014 4:38:03 PM
Ahhh, p*ss off, Endgame. Just because of your tastes... Good lord.
---
I am a descendant of both Marth's and Ike's family lines. Ragnell and Falchion are both mine to use. My Fire Emblem class would be Radiant Hero-King.
#6Endgame(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2014 4:43:07 PM

.....what?

I've outright said Lon'qu!Severa is more broken than anyone else despite being a physical unit

that's how broken she is, she breaks the very laws of the universe!
---
#7ryugin55Posted 8/5/2014 4:45:36 PM
Endgame posted...

.....what?

I've outright said Lon'qu!Severa is more broken than anyone else despite being a physical unit

that's how broken she is, she breaks the very laws of the universe!

That's right, and you can't stand any unit that is better than your waifu for laifu Lissa, which is why you hate Severa so much
---
#8Other_SelfPosted 8/5/2014 4:52:50 PM
Endgame posted...
stuff

Why even post when all you do is ***** about how easy and awful the game is?
Okay, we get it, the game is easy and easily broken. If you don't like it, play something else.

Also her mods (without father) are +3 Skl and Spd, +1 Luck and Res. Which are hardly physically oriented.
---
DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU
DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU
#9NinjamanXXXXPosted 8/5/2014 4:58:53 PM
I like how most Topics in here just Turn into discussing about Stats and skills its Breaking my mind.
Anyway There was a Support conversation that said Kjelle was the strongest in the army and I call Bulls*** on that.
---
Ken Kaneki is one of the Protagonists that blown my mind Beside Lelouch Lamperouge and Light Yagami.
#10ryugin55Posted 8/5/2014 5:14:33 PM
Other_Self posted...
Endgame posted...
stuff

Why even post when all you do is ***** about how easy and awful the game is?
Okay, we get it, the game is easy and easily broken. If you don't like it, play something else.

Also her mods (without father) are +3 Skl and Spd, +1 Luck and Res. Which are hardly physically oriented.

Classes are physical based. Most builds use physical dads
---