The Official Kjelle Unappreciation Topic

#21ryugin55Posted 8/5/2014 7:05:50 PM
shiningpikablu252 posted...
ryugin55 posted...
Endgame hates Kjelle because she has the opposite stat focus then his waifu for laifu Lissa
That's right, and you can't stand any unit that is better than your waifu for laifu Lissa, which is why you hate Severa so much
Uh, last I checked, Endgame outright hates Lissa. Always has, always will. And the same's true the other way around. What hard evidence do you think you have that points to the contrary being true? And keep in mind, I can see through fabrications...

Listen here, as the accuser, you need to provide the proof that I'm wrong, get your legal processions right.

Besides, I got Naga's backing, and you are known for your senpai notice me complex for endgame. Thus my testimony is reliable while yours is discredited.
---
So you turned autocorrect off?I also liek to libe dangoruslee.
So you turned autocorrect back on? I also like to lube vigorously.
#22BhelliumPosted 8/5/2014 7:25:46 PM(edited)
SolKarellen posted...
Oswin was a horrible introduction for us non-Japanese players. It really gave us the misconception that all knights were as good as him. Wallace might as well not exist. He can weaken...two bosses in Lyn's tutorial mode and who in their right mind would get Wallace back instead of Geitz?

Their movement penalty is just archaic now.

wallace's growths are basically the same as oswins, actually a little bit better in strength
stop playing on normal i guess

granted, his poor relative bases hinder him a bit, but he's very comparable, assuming he gets some EXP in Lyn's section
---
I can't tell if Hemlock Grove is literally the best thing ever or the worst thing on TV. Or Netflix. W/e.
#23Bronze_StuffPosted 8/5/2014 7:31:03 PM(edited)
Bhellium posted...
SolKarellen posted...
Oswin was a horrible introduction for us non-Japanese players. It really gave us the misconception that all knights were as good as him. Wallace might as well not exist. He can weaken...two bosses in Lyn's tutorial mode and who in their right mind would get Wallace back instead of Geitz?

wallace's growths are basically the same as oswins, actually a little bit better in strength

granted, his poor relative bases hinder him a bit, but he's very comparable

Here's the difference though:

Oswin has better join times.

In Lyn mode, Wallace joins at a moment where he's like what? 12? In Normal mode, he's forced to promote, in Hard mode, there's no way he's hitting 20 without some form of abuse. Lyndis, Kent and Sain are the only ones that could realistically hit something close to 20 by the end of Lyn mode.

When Wallace finally comes back, we're looking at 20/1 at best. If you're using Oswin, Oswin is definitely going to be promoted by then. He'll definitely have better weapon ranks, and supports he might have too. Wallace literally stands no chance of being better than Oswin. Is Wallace terrible? No, but he's not nearly as awesome as before. Plus, if you get Wallace, that means that you have a lower leveled Lord. NOT WORTH IT.

Also, if knights are going to keep less move... GIVE THEM BETTER GROWTHS. Now that con isn't there anymore, Knights just suck.
---
Jimbo.
#24SolKarellenPosted 8/5/2014 7:33:46 PM
Bronze_Stuff posted...
Bhellium posted...
SolKarellen posted...

In Lyn mode, Wallace joins at a moment where he's like what? 12? In Normal mode, he's forced to promote, in Hard mode, there's no way he's hitting 20 without some form of abuse. Lyndis, Kent and Sain are the only ones that could realistically hit something close to 20 by the end of Lyn mode.

When Wallace finally comes back, we're looking at 20/1 at best. If you're using Oswin, Oswin is definitely going to be promoted by then. He'll definitely have better weapon ranks, and supports he might have too. Wallace literally stands no chance of being better than Oswin. Is Wallace terrible? No, but he's not nearly as awesome as before. Plus, if you get Wallace, that means that you have a lower leveled Lord. NOT WORTH IT.

Also, if knights are going to keep less move... GIVE THEM BETTER GROWTHS. Now that con isn't there anymore, Knights just suck.

Even at that, getting Wallace means giving up Geitz, who is an excellent prepromote.
---
"I feel that the Paxil has given me a zen-like clarity somehow."
#25BhelliumPosted 8/5/2014 7:36:48 PM
True enough, just saying Wallace isn't actually a bad unit unless you're forced to promote.
---
I can't tell if Hemlock Grove is literally the best thing ever or the worst thing on TV. Or Netflix. W/e.
#26RaNDM_GPosted 8/5/2014 10:55:35 PM
Endgame posted...
I've outright said Lon'qu!Severa is more broken than anyone else despite being a physical unit

that's how broken she is, she breaks the very laws of the universe!

Gregor!Severa is knocking.
---
"You haven't even seen tactical."
#27Vortex_OblivionPosted 8/6/2014 1:27:05 AM
Silly Endgame. Kjelle can be a excellent Galeforce Assassin with solid mods. Otherwise I found her very annoying, even more than Severa.

But Yuri, this is so good.
---
I'll wait for these games: Fairy Fencer F, Super Danganronpa 2-Goodbye Despair and the resurrection of Black Cyc. MinDeaD Blood>Saya no Uta :)
#28Endgame(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2014 4:35:52 AM
Listen here, as the accuser, you need to provide the proof that I'm wrong

I'll be more than willing to provide that proof for him
Besides, I got Naga's backing

no, you don't
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#29ryugin55Posted 8/6/2014 8:58:16 AM
Bronze_Stuff posted...
Bhellium posted...
SolKarellen posted...

Well not entirely low lvl lords... You could have 2 at lvl 20 and just use one barely at all until after the chapter...

I like Wallace...
---
So you turned autocorrect off?I also liek to libe dangoruslee.
So you turned autocorrect back on? I also like to lube vigorously.
#30Endgame(Topic Creator)Posted 8/8/2014 5:33:55 PM
well, you don't exactly see bald men that often in these anime style games.....
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert