What if..Everyone switched Genders who would you go for?

#1NinjamanXXXXPosted 8/5/2014 9:45:18 PM
This is a silly thought that cross my mind and I found it Creepy that This even came up but I'll find it it would be an Interesting topic.
To start it off I'll go with Iniga...That's Inigo's Girl name.
---
Ken Kaneki is one of the Protagonists that blown my mind Beside Lelouch Lamperouge and Light Yagami.
#2KeirndmoPosted 8/5/2014 10:02:58 PM
Wait so is Lon'qu basically Florina now?
Completely afraid of men?
Ah well I'd still try to marry her.
---
Squirtle is the best Pokemon.
Me and Radori the saviors of Lucina.
#3DemonCatursdayPosted 8/5/2014 10:05:48 PM
Panne, since Yarne would be a Gal
---
TomSka behind your sofa [](/ajeww)
http://tinyurl.com/oaqyhaz to see my emotes
#4KingChickadeePosted 8/5/2014 10:06:53 PM
Do we switch genders too in this hypothetical situation?
I'll assume we don't, but the problem I have is, most of the playable girls have the same body type, just having slightly differing heights and breast sizes.
So, logically, if they were guys, most of them would have the same body type.

I guess I'd go for Male!Sully or Male!Tiki. Sully would be more muscular than the others, and I think Tiki would be cute but just a little bit chubby. It could work.

I just remembered Tharja exists. omfg I want.
---
3DS FC: 0602-6862-2970 - Official Pokemon Breeder of Kalos and Leader of Team Croissant
And IIIIII will alwaays loooooooveee yoooooouuuuuuu ~Spikaya
#5Cheesepower5Posted 8/5/2014 10:08:08 PM
Stahl every file.
---
While you were hanging yourself on someone else's words -- dying to believe in what you heard, I was staring straight into the shining sun.
#6CloudSith5060Posted 8/5/2014 10:09:44 PM
Maliberre
---
Do you... want my carrots?
#7AlmostDougPosted 8/5/2014 10:10:36 PM
Henry... er, Henrietta?
Whatever, aside from the eyes, she'd be ****ing perfect.

Seconds are Owain (****ing otaku girlfriend. Pretty rare where I'm from) and Gaius (sweetheart, to a whole new level).

Also, OP, since a large part of Inigo's character is womanizing, you're either going for a lesbian, or a slut. Congrats.
---
My friend introduced me to Mega Man when I didn't care about him at all... He saw there was something lacking in my life, and filled the void. ~ NEW-WAYS-2-DIE
#8dweorgPosted 8/5/2014 10:11:10 PM
Sully here I come.
#9Cheesepower5Posted 8/5/2014 10:13:16 PM
AlmostDoug posted...
Henry... er, Henrietta?

Seconds are Owain (****ing otaku girlfriend. Pretty rare where I'm from) and Gaius (sweetheart, to a whole new level).

Also, OP, since a large part of Inigo's character is womanizing, you're either going for a lesbian, or a slut. Congrats.

On the other hand, her primary goal in life will be to make you (and every other guy) very happy...
---
While you were hanging yourself on someone else's words -- dying to believe in what you heard, I was staring straight into the shining sun.
#10AlmostDougPosted 8/5/2014 10:15:02 PM
Cheesepower5 posted...
AlmostDoug posted...
Henry... er, Henrietta?

On the other hand, her primary goal in life will be to make you (and every other guy) very happy...

That's assuming the sexuality is also reversed. But you do make an excellent point...
---
My friend introduced me to Mega Man when I didn't care about him at all... He saw there was something lacking in my life, and filled the void. ~ NEW-WAYS-2-DIE