The WORST Class For This Unit:Female Avatar (Day 2)

#1WhenDragonsFliPosted 8/6/2014 7:07:58 AM
Welcome to day 2 AKA dat lover robin.

Heres the rules.

-You can vote 2 classes-1 the worst, the other the runnerup for worst. Any other votes will be taken as a troll vote (See Below)
-Any Troll Votes will be COMPLETELY Ignored. (Example:Saying that a Base Class is better then a Advanced Class without a reason why)
-Please, dont argue! It makes it less fun and clogs up space!
-Have fun saying why!
-All Robins will be at no asset and flaw. You can say what you do to make it bad, but we assume its the base stats. Also we wont do any Morgans either, sorry to get possible hopes up.

Past votes:
Day 1 Male Avatar:The ladies love him and his all class options, but he truly sucks with a Staff-both Advanced and Base. He could be a healer, but he cant attack, and its a horrible class for him. He is also bad at Picking chests as a Thief. BUT when he upgrades from Thief to Trickster....gods, he sucks as a Trickster...He can get better, but only slightly, with Griffon Rider. *Shrug* (Base:Priest, Runnerup Thief. Advanced:Trickster, Runnerup Griffon Rider)

Remember to correct me if Im wrong at voting!

And thats it.

Female Robin has the Galely Galeforce and Dark Flier, which is clearly one of her best classes. Unfortunately, the woman has to go through almost every class to figure out which is the worst in Base AND Advanced classes....can you help her out? You have around 24 hours to vote, so get voting!
---
"I love life. Because video games are real." ~Me
Mood:Bored (Why? I'm bored.
#2WhenDragonsFli(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2014 7:08:44 AM
Also, remember we are voting both base AND Advanced Classes!

Have fun, guys.
---
#3TestPilotVGCPosted 8/6/2014 7:11:34 AM
I would suppose Cleric and Knight for base classes, for the same reasons as Male Avatar.

For promoted, I guess Griffon Rider?
---
FC: 1075-1879-3031 (Magmar, Pyroroar, Braxien) IGN: Ryan
If you add my FC, PM me so I can add you back.
#4WhenDragonsFli(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2014 9:23:00 AM
First Bump
---
#5dweorgPosted 8/6/2014 9:27:44 AM(edited)
Nothing has changed at all from MaMU here.

Priest/Cleric is still the worst base class.
Trickster is still the worst advanced class.

Day one might as well have been for both. The gender-specific classes are mostly decent, though Troubadour suffers from the same downsides as priest (it's better because of the extra mobility.)
#6RaNDM_GPosted 8/6/2014 12:34:14 PM
Still the same. Cleric and Griffon Rider.
---
"You haven't even seen tactical."
#7Dark Young LinkPosted 8/6/2014 12:39:18 PM
Thief/Knight
Trickster/Griffin Rider

The same as the male avatar basically.
---
I'm not at liberty to discuss things involving random users I've never heard of. Sorry . :) - Allen's wife, speaking about Luster
3DS FC : 3926-5549-8616
#8PhoenixBaggiPosted 8/6/2014 1:28:34 PM
What's so bad about Griffon Rider? Deliverer OP ability.
#9RaNDM_GPosted 8/6/2014 1:31:47 PM(edited)
Deliverer and Lancebreaker are better left for other classes. Outside of flier utility, there's little to recommend Griffon Rider other than aesthetics.
---
"You haven't even seen tactical."