3. CYOA: The Conquest of Valm, Part V
9 months ago#181
A, and voter traps?
---
Head of the Gfaqs FE pairing committee
JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM?
9 months ago#182
ryugin55 posted...
And just a friendly reminder to all that our weekly committee appeals session will be this Sunday if anyone has a problem with any pairing made!

I can no longer find the link to the topic for that. I'm on the subcommittee, right? I'm pretty sure that happened, though I never did anything.

Also A. They've been running for a reason. We should chase from the sky though, now that we're out of the forest. Don't need them setting up traps around corners or whatever.
---
My friend introduced me to Mega Man when I didn't care about him at all... He saw there was something lacking in my life, and filled the void. ~ NEW-WAYS-2-DIE
9 months ago#183
ryugin55 posted...
A, and voter traps?

Essentially making it so that with your info the average voter will think that it's best to go one way, only to have planned something on that side that shows that it wasn't that good an idea after all.

Dad, why the hell don't you know these kinds of things? Sheesh!
---
"If you can find money to kill people, you can find money to help people."
"If you have power, you use it." Tony Benn
9 months ago#184
Chrizzel28 posted...
ryugin55 posted...
A, and voter traps?

Essentially making it so that with your info the average voter will think that it's best to go one way, only to have planned something on that side that shows that it wasn't that good an idea after all.

Son, it's cause I've got less then ten percent battery left and I need to sleep (plus I wanted confirmation that what I was thinking was right)

And so basically you plan on adding what I've been doing my entire story?
---
Head of the Gfaqs FE pairing committee
JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM?
9 months ago#185
ryugin55 posted...
Chrizzel28 posted...
ryugin55 posted...
A, and voter traps?

Son, it's cause I've got less then ten percent battery left and I need to sleep (plus I wanted confirmation that what I was thinking was right)

And so basically you plan on adding what I've been doing my entire story?

Pretty much, yes.
---
9 months ago#186
I was planning on doing the same for Serendipity, but RaNDM_G basically beat me to it lol.

Oh, and A. What could possibly go wro-... oh... wait...

Yup. Still A.
---
FC: 1075-1879-3031 (Magmar, Pyroroar, Braxien) IGN: Ryan
If you add my FC, PM me so I can add you back.
9 months ago#187
TestPilotVGC posted...
I was planning on doing the same for Serendipity, but RaNDM_G basically beat me to it lol.

Oh, and A. What could possibly go wro-... oh... wait...

Yup. Still A.

---
"Where oppression is the queen and ignorance is the king, where revolution is dead..."
-Lupe Fiasco, Glory
9 months ago#188
All right, I finished my bondage story thing, so I can focus on this again. Just, uh... Say the word if y'wanna read it, it's currently being proofread, so I can get people a link if they want once my proofreaders are done. I know, I know, shameless plug, but I must say, proud of my latest work here.
---
9 months ago#189
Chrizzel28 posted...
All right, I finished my bondage story thing, so I can focus on this again. Just, uh... Say the word if y'wanna read it, it's currently being proofread, so I can get people a link if they want once my proofreaders are done. I know, I know, shameless plug, but I must say, proud of my latest work here.

Just send it to everyone on Gamefaqs.

Seriously though, just PM it to all of us, and we can read it in our free time if we want to get to it.
---
"Where oppression is the queen and ignorance is the king, where revolution is dead..."
-Lupe Fiasco, Glory
9 months ago#190
BrianTheLegend_ posted...
Chrizzel28 posted...

Just send it to everyone on Gamefaqs.

Seriously though, just PM it to all of us, and we can read it in our free time if we want to get to it.

All right, I'll do that soon-ish then.

Wait, how does one send a PM to a whole site?
---
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. CYOA: The Conquest of Valm, Part V

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived