CYOA: Outsiders 2

• Topic Archived
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
2 years ago#81
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/484/922/028.jpg

^That is absolutely incredible. I doubt that I am doubting the awesome in this meme.^

Three supports?
Natalia and Annette
Orlone and Araņa
Rache and Jackson

I think we have a pretty good idea of just how shady Creole is, but we haven't seen much of Araņa, apart from borderline moe, with a hint of shade.
"Where oppression is the queen and ignorance is the king, where revolution is dead..."
-Lupe Fiasco, Glory
2 years ago#82
BrianTheLegend_ posted...
Three supports?
Natalia and Annette
Orlone and Araņa
Rache and Jackson

I think we have a pretty good idea of just how shady Creole is, but we haven't seen much of Araņa, apart from borderline moe, with a hint of shade.

Aw, come on, he's just a kid, how could he be shady? Not to mention, since he's shorter than Natalia, he's got to be younger, unless he's a manakete. How could someone so young be shady, man?

Hehehehehehehehe.
My friend introduced me to Mega Man when I didn't care about him at all... He saw there was something lacking in my life, and filled the void. ~ NEW-WAYS-2-DIE
2 years ago#83
Come to think of it... having Creole and Araņa support may let us see inside their heads... if that gets support I can trade off one of my previous choices.
"Where oppression is the queen and ignorance is the king, where revolution is dead..."
-Lupe Fiasco, Glory
2 years ago#84
Come to think of it... having Creole and Araņa support may let us see inside their heads... if that gets support I can trade off one of my previous choices.

I wonder which one he's most willing to trade off.

Bumpity bump hump.

Is the lack of votes so far because I'm not giving you guys a D to choose?
My friend introduced me to Mega Man when I didn't care about him at all... He saw there was something lacking in my life, and filled the void. ~ NEW-WAYS-2-DIE
2 years ago#85
It's definitely one or the other for Araņa's supports, but I'm fine with either.

Today did feel rather slow, didn't it?
-Lupe Fiasco, Glory
2 years ago#86
Natalia and Annette
Orlone and Araņa

I can get behind these two. Rache and Creole for the third.
"You haven't even seen tactical."
2 years ago#87
Bumping before I go ahead with what we've got.

2 for Natalia X Annette and Orlone X Araņa.
1 Rache X Creole
1 Rache X Jackson
1 Natalia X Creole
1 Darius X Annette
1 Creole X Jackson
1 Creole X Araņa (if it gets support)

If I go with what we've got, I'll RNG for the third support (which is proven to end badly).
2 years ago#88
AlmostDoug posted...
Natalia X Annette and Orlone X Araņa.
Rache X Jackson

If I go with what we've got, I'll RNG for the third support (which is proven to end badly).

how bout I just go ahead and break the tie
psn: bleachfanz2113
I'm everywhere but nowhere at the same time........ I think I'm lost
2 years ago#89
bleachfanz2113 posted...
AlmostDoug posted...
Rache X Jackson

That is the same support the RNG gave...
Mother of Anna...

I'll lock it, I guess. Update sometime in the next few hours. It's gon' take time to figure out what sort of dynamic Orlone and Araņa will have...
2 years ago#90
AlmostDoug posted...
bleachfanz2113 posted...
AlmostDoug posted...
Rache X Jackson

That is the same support the RNG gave...
Mother of Anna...

I'll lock it, I guess. Update sometime in the next few hours. It's gon' take time to figure out what sort of dynamic Orlone and Araņa will have...

o_O
AAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAA
psn: bleachfanz2113
I'm everywhere but nowhere at the same time........ I think I'm lost

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived